It's good you found a way out man. Happy for you!

Thank you. I am very happy I finally said enough and left, but I hate it had to go where it did to drive me out. It's really sobering when you realize you've changed for the worse because of the negative impact of those you live around 24/7... Today is day 1 though, time to get started again :)

Thank you. I am very happy I finally said enough and left, but I hate it had to go where it did to drive me out. It's really sobering when you realize you've changed for the worse because of the negative impact of those you live around 24/7... Today is day 1 though, time to get started again :)

Right on, it's time for good things to happen!

Ugh, I'm at work and my Kidcrash records from T3 just got delivered.

Fastest Media Mail shipment I have ever sent. I'd say Kidcrash is a good enough reason to leave work early.

Prawn is on tour too it seems, playing this little club in Denver in march, dammit too many shows and not enough income

Yeahh! They are playing this small little dive bar in Portland right by my house. I'm excited. Morning all! Slept in a little today. Actually went out into the world last night. Shocker, I know.

I sold one of those records quite suddenly and unexpected on discogs!

This is what I've got, anyone interested?

- We Were Skeletons - Blame and Aging (black)

- Caravels - Floorboards (blue with white marble)

- You Blew It - Keep Doing What You're Doing (gray)

- By Surprise - Mountain Smashers (black)

- Wild Ones - Keep It Safe ( Brown)

- The Venetia Fair - Every Sick Disgusting Thought We've Got in Our Brain (white)

- Tim Barry - Manchester (black)

- Best Coast - Crazy For You (black)

People stopped buying my stuff, so I guess the remainder (minus the more expensive selling used stuff) is going to the local record store tonight after work. I'll keep the other stuff, or just let it sit on discogs until it sells.

Edit: I'm not going to be happy if my mail carrier ignored the pick-up request for Napalm's record. They usually pick up at 10am, and it's 230 and I have not gotten the confirmation email yet.

People stopped buying my stuff, so I guess the remainder (minus the more expensive selling used stuff) is going to the local record store tonight after work. I'll keep the other stuff, or just let it sit on discogs until it sells.

I would let everything sit on discogs unless you're hurting for money or space.  You'll most likely get more for them.

My weekend is going to consist of going through all my records and posting up quite a few for sale. Will try here first and if not, eBay it is.

The next few months are going to get expensive with a shitload of shows and roadtrips to be taken for said shows.

This interests me!  I need to do a "Jon is running out of space" sale, but I'm lazy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic