It hasn't snowed here for an hour. Hopefully it shifted and we won't get more / as much as we were expecting.

That's good, because that foot plus your guys were supposed to get is way too damn much.

I'm kind of the same... though I have had some crazy long stretches of no sleep.

Same, but it's been a while. Since I starting working 9-5 1.5 years ago, I've lost my edge on lack of sleep.

I finally just listened to Copper - Drag Queen album. It's far from the best emo album of all time, like the prior thread on it indicated, but it is really fucking good. Crazy it's only $8 for the record, which I'll have to pick up soon.

Rebar sounds like it would be miserable to sleep on.

Eh. It was cold outside and it was sitting in the sun getting warmed up. Wasn't great though. I've always just been able to snag some sleep where/when I needed it. I remember we had to stop pouring concrete one time because of a storm and I fell asleep sitting at a straight up 90 degree angle in the plywood shack we were in.

Eh. It was cold outside and it was sitting in the sun getting warmed up. Wasn't great though. I've always just been able to snag some sleep where/when I needed it. I remember we had to stop pouring concrete one time because of a storm and I fell asleep sitting at a straight up 90 degree angle in the plywood shack we were in.

This too is a superpower I possess. Pretty sure if I master it it's actually a form of time travel because I can fall asleep somewhere and be in the future.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic