For Ghost, John and Jason (since I think he likes Pop Unknown too)

Pop Unknown - Illegal Release

Edit: Possibly? Just sounds like other tracks with renamed titles? Can't confirm it's legit, but the guy say he ripped it right from the CDR.

Edit 2: This Is Now seems to be an earlier recording of The Next Big Thing. Sounds a little different.

Edit: Possibly? Just sounds like other tracks with renamed titles? Can't confirm it's legit, but the guy say he ripped it right from the CDR.

Edit 2: This Is Now seems to be an earlier recording of The Next Big Thing. Sounds a little different.

This rules... will grab a bit later

T cubed is the man

Down votes are trivial. It was just a comment and this place is for unbiased conversation so we don't down vote in here on account of not agreeing with someone. There's other parts of this board to do so.

I downvote in here. Who caaaaares?

She felt strongly about it, don't censor her or tell her how to feel. Even GGO said he may have mid worded what he said and she explained the reasoning behind the downvote which I found at least reasonable, if misguided.

Edit 2: This Is Now seems to be an earlier recording of The Next Big Thing. Sounds a little different.

Thanks, homes!

I downvote in here. Who caaaaares?

She felt strongly about it, don't censor her or tell her how to feel. Even GGO said he may have mid worded what he said and she explained the reasoning behind the downvote which I found at least reasonable, if misguided.

Well....IMO I think it's a little childish to down vote someones statement on a matter that pertains to them. Or is their thoughts or feelings. I didn't say hey your opinion is not needed/wanted, just, once again, IMO thought it was silly. If they were talking shit to someone directly for no reason, being a dweeb etc a LA halo 2, I can get behind it.

I've been trying to clean hard water stains out of my bathtub for like an hour. Shit is impossible to get out. Vinegar usually works, but it's burning my eyes from letting it sit. Fucking shitty water.

I have very nearly finished downloading all of the 7 inches from my collection, so...y'know, only got about 2/3 of what I lost last night to go!

Back up yr files, kids, always back up yr files  :angry:

Too many people realize how beneficial backups are after the fact.  You can get a 2TB external for under $100 and it takes no time to automate a nightly backup!  Glad you're able to recover a lot of stuff, I can't imagine how big of a pain in the ass that is :mellow:

I can't find my large flash drive, that I used a a second back-up for just my music. Wish I'd have bought that sandisk from officemax when the 128gb was on sale for $22, since it jumped back up to $80 :(. 128 gb would have covered my lossless collection, which is what I care most about.

So, I did some cleaning up and have some various stuff I won't use. 2 LP'S, a flexi, 4 7-inches, 2 cassettes, a xl never worn monsters of rock shirt, A cd, and a modern life is war big poster print. All free just pay shipping maybe? Anyone interested?

Which I have a big LP box that it should fit in and should be able to send cheap via media mail

Too many people realize how beneficial backups are after the fact. You can get a 2TB external for under $100 and it takes no time to automate a nightly backup! Glad you're able to recover a lot of stuff, I can't imagine how big of a pain in the ass that is :mellow:

I got my 3TB USB3.0 MAC/PC external HDD for under $100 a year and a half ago. It's my baby.

I'm too cheap for a real NAS right now, anyone used one of those WD My Cloud ones? 3TB NAS for $150 is a pretty good deal. I really need something that will auto-backup stuff at night, since I'm sick of using a usb drive with this shitty laptop.

So, I did some cleaning up and have some various stuff I won't use. 2 LP'S, a flexi, 4 7-inches, 2 cassettes, a xl never worn monsters of rock shirt, A cd, and a modern life is war big poster print. All free just pay shipping maybe? Anyone interested?

Which I have a big LP box that it should fit in and should be able to send cheap via media mail

I'd probably be down for this. What'd shipping cost?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic