You might not have directly said it but you we're implying it.

"Oh, for sure, the American public has to know what is happening with celebrities at all times, but fuck what is happening in Flint"

"A few people have been commenting on it on facebook :/."

My nigga who cares if your friends on facebook comment about it let them live it's their wall they can post how they please. Yeah what is happening in flint sucks but people aren't going to talk about it 24/7. you were coming across as though you were you were better than people who take part in caring about celebrity culture. It may not have been your intention but it very much comes across in you tone.

I'm not going to sit on a forum and explain this to you repeatedly.

maxresdefault.jpg

You can just shut your mouth about the Flint situation, you live in the suburbs far far away from here. I like 20 minutes from Flint, I am well aware of what's going on and see firsthand people affected by it, I have friends living in Flint. You have never had to worry about clean drinking water.

You can just shut your mouth about the Flint situation, you live in the suburbs far far away from here. I like 20 minutes from Flint, I am well aware of what's going on and see firsthand people affected by it, I have friends living in Flint. You have never had to worry about clean drinking water.

Can you not come at me over some shit that's been discussed. Like at this point you're just coming at me to come at me.

Never once did I say what was happening isn't bad. Never once did I say it's not important. I just said people aren't going to discuss real world problems 24/7 and if you weren't jumping in so out of context you would understand how what I said was relevant to the point I was making.

Please just the fuck up because you're just getting mad to get mad, and it's both petty and childish. You getting mad at me makes no sense because I never once said anything derogatory about that situation.

NO DON'T TRY AND CHANGE THE SUBJECT LIKE THAT.

You need to take your L for coming in here and getting vexxed at me for no fucking reason because I really don't appreciate that.

Eric, that's not me, shut your stupid fucking mouth. You brought up the situation yourself and you start rambling to cover up the fact you wanted to throw it out there and make yourself seem educated on world problems. I don't know what the fucking taking an L means but at this point, I assume it's an attempt to feel like you have one over on me.

I like that mean girls references/gifs remain relevant here

Ya know...I couldn't find a T-Swizzle gif appropriate enough to fit the current state...so just googled street fight...and then just ended up with that Mean Girls one...and works like a charm!

Oh...wait...why am I even 'splaining myself to you?!?!

tumblr_ms46k9kyjk1sc6amqo1_500.gif

;) 

Ya know...I couldn't find a T-Swizzle gif appropriate enough to fit the current state...so just googled street fight...and then just ended up with that Mean Girls one...and works like a charm!

its an appropriate deviation, but I appreciate your dedication to t-swizzle. I feel like "she doesn't even go here" should be the new response to all the newbs who try to act like seasoned members

Eric, that's not me, shut your stupid fucking mouth. You brought up the situation yourself and you start rambling to cover up the fact you wanted to throw it out there and make yourself seem educated on world problems. I don't know what the fucking taking an L means but at this point, I assume it's an attempt to feel like you have one over on me.

No you shut the fuck up! Because you literally went to my post and found the most outofcontext thing you could and choose to bitch about it.

Literally what I said had nothing to do with flint. I was using it as an example of how people shouldn't have to constantly talk and post about real world issues on the internet. I used flit because it was brought up in the post prior. While I do believe people should talk about those issues I don't believe they should be only thing people should ever talk about are real world issues. You would have known all this if you took the time to read before you jumped into shit you had no business jumping into.

Seriously join the olympics you're great at jumping to conclusions bud.

You getting mad at me only shows that you did not chose to educate yourself on the conversation and chose to get mad and play the victim without proper knowledge of the situation or context at hand. I'm upset with you because you're choosing to play victim and get mad at me in a situation that had nothing to do with what you're getting mad at me about

So take your victim complex and your L. You lose.

CTujAOrUEAAkD6z.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic