Been thinking of going to Foxing in March \m/ it's also the same night as Citizen/SoroNo/Turnover so who knows. Depends if I'm in town and which one my friends go to! haha

I should be at that Foxing show too, as long as it's not snowing or something crazy. I need to convince someone to go with me too, since that drive up is boring alone. 

Shit, same night at that tour? Fuck, going to be hard to pick...

I should be at that Foxing show too, as long as it's not snowing or something crazy. I need to convince someone to go with me too, since that drive up is boring alone. 

Shit, same night at that tour? Fuck, going to be hard to pick...

ahahah yea that's how I feel when I go to Musica! Then again I'll happily drive 35minutes on the freeway before driving 20minutes down Cedar!

ahahah yea that's how I feel when I go to Musica! Then again I'll happily drive 35minutes on the freeway before driving 20minutes down Cedar!

The drive between Akron and Cleveland is annoying, but it's manageable. Yeah, driving on any road in Cleveland is pretty annoying. Be better if I convince the people I was at Musica with to drive, since I know she does not mind driving.

The drive between Akron and Cleveland is annoying, but it's manageable. Yeah, driving on any road in Cleveland is pretty annoying. Be better if I convince the people I was at Musica with to drive, since I know she does not mind driving.

I'm sure you'll find someone, the concert is a month out :D

Yea this one wasn't too bad. Downloading Windows 10 now because Windows 8.1 feels like I'm using a tablet. Then again for $180 this computer's specs is probably on par with an iPad mini  :P

8 is terrible, I really don't like it. I have yet to use 10.

I should probably back up my hard to find music on a flash drive.

Do it. Better safe than sorry. Google music, or Google Drive are also good cloud options, depending on how much you have.

Morning !

So I'm about to put my notice in at work ! I think for the first time in a long long time, I feel really happy. I already have a part time job so I won't be fucking up my life too bad. I can't decide if I should do a 2 week notice or just wait till the end of the month but I know for sure that I am out. It feels really really good. I'm going to enjoy not clocking in at 4am and having to deal with my work phone going off constantly when I'm home and trying to relax.

Morning !

So I'm about to put my notice in at work ! I think for the first time in a long long time, I feel really happy. I already have a part time job so I won't be fucking up my life too bad. I can't decide if I should do a 2 week notice or just wait till the end of the month but I know for sure that I am out. It feels really really good. I'm going to enjoy not clocking in at 4am and having to deal with my work phone going off constantly when I'm home and trying to relax.

From a managers standpoint, 2 weeks

Morning everyone!

Morning !

Not waking up at 4am sounds like a dream. I'm ready for my early shifts to fuck off also.

Just flashed a new radio on my phone, hoping to get better service now. I have been running off EDGE, and it's been spotty at best. Weird this is that at the top of my road (about 1/4 mile) LTE kicks in.

You have the Nexus 6, right? What radio did you flash? Also what ROM have you been running?

The 5.32R that came out with 6.0.1. It has the 700 band which can go through walls well. I'm running that on a nightly build of Pure Nexus with Project Fi support, and CMTE.

I didn't even know 6.0 got an update. Looks like Chroma has it, so I guess I'm dirty flashing a new update.

I didn't even know 6.0 got an update. Looks like Chroma has it, so I guess I'm dirty flashing a new update.

I never dirty flash. Since back up and syncs are so nice I don't risk it. But yeah, Chroma is cool. I've heard good things. I'm loving CMTE over Layers. I spent a few good hours theming this build to get it the way I like. Minimalistic flat black with white and dark teal accents. I'm in love. I'll upload an album if you want to see it.

Good morning... it is unseasonably warm. Where did winter go?

It's been in the 50's here the past few days. Winter disappeared fast, but will return at the end of the week it seems.

Morning !

Nice, I'm happy for you! No one should have to work that shift, and if you can survive off the part-time job until you're done with school, do it. I'm sure it'll make life much better. Always put in 2 weeks, no matter how shitty the job is, since you never want to burn any bridges just in case.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic