I have zero motivation today. I was thinking about having people over, but I don't feel like cleaning my house and I don't feel like going to a bar tonight. The couch is just too comfortable today for some reason.

I have zero motivation today. I was thinking about having people over, but I don't feel like cleaning my house and I don't feel like going to a bar tonight. The couch is just too comfortable today for some reason.

I've been trying to be more productive on my Saturday mornings and have had mostly good luck with it lately.  I've checked everything off of my list today except clean my bathroom and take out my compost, which I plan on doing before I go out tonight.

I wish I was productive today. I woke up early after being up late, then napped for a few hours. Was hoping to grab birthday beers, but I really don't feel like it for some reason.

I want a new SDF release on my desk by the first of every month.

On their tumblr Pat mentioned a subscription series where you would only be able to get the physical releases as part of the subscription. Sadly it was a "Heres a cool idea I just had that will never actually become a thing" type of thought.

I would purchase that subscription in a heartbeat.

On their tumblr Pat mentioned a subscription series where you would only be able to get the physical releases as part of the subscription. Sadly it was a "Heres a cool idea I just had that will never actually become a thing" type of thought.

I would purchase that subscription in a heartbeat.

I would too.  If they released everything on one label, it would probably be feasible.  I'm guessing the logistics of doing it across X labels would be a headache.

I would too. If they released everything on one label, it would probably be feasible. I'm guessing the logistics of doing it across X labels would be a headache.

The idea was that these would be separate from their work with labels, put out by the band themselves, funded by the subscriptions, and 100% exclusive.

Thomas, you should go out and have some fun! I'll even crack a beer in spirit with you!

I just don't feel like it for some reason.

Happy birthday. Might I suggest the John special? Stay home, drink 3-5 beers, and fall asleep watching Archer on the couch.

Thanks. That actually sounds pretty nice right now, so I'll probably go grab some beer in a bit and do just that.

That sounds a lot like the Jon special, except I usually fall asleep watching Cheers.

Happy early birthday T3!

Thanks.

Right now I'm so up in the air about quitting this job.

I mean, I like the pay and the hours aren't bad.  But everything else is shit.  Every customer I deal with is either a drunk or a junkie (entitled ones at that!) and the corporate atmosphere is fucking oppressive. The hours I'm working has me here until midnight every weekend, effectively making it so that I am busy 7 days a week.  I seriously haven't had a day off for three months straight.

But should I put in my 2 weeks or 1 month notice?  Every time I get the urge, I just think that it's because I'm having a shitty day.  But this is every day now...

Right now I'm so up in the air about quitting this job.

I mean, I like the pay and the hours aren't bad.  But everything else is shit.  Every customer I deal with is either a drunk or a junkie (entitled ones at that!) and the corporate atmosphere is fucking oppressive. The hours I'm working has me here until midnight every weekend, effectively making it so that I am busy 7 days a week.  I seriously haven't had a day off for three months straight.

But should I put in my 2 weeks or 1 month notice?  Every time I get the urge, I just think that it's because I'm having a shitty day.  But this is every day now...

I did it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic