I hate tour dates on a shirt. Shit is tacky as fuck.

I have a few band shirts with a label logo on the back or a very small graphic. Mostly my shirts don't have shit on the back, but I'm not automatically against it.

My favorite band shirt ever was a Converge shirt with the No Heroes artwork on the front and "CONVERGE" on the back with "Be my light in this world of darkness" under it in very small print. Got it at a show two years before No Heroes came out and it's a lyric from the last track on YFM. But that shirt owned. Wore it weekly for almost a decade before it fell apart.

Good morning y'all, hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend, I goofed off this past Thurs and Fri and now I have to actually do work  ^_^

Side note: Anybody else work out daily? For the past month and a half, been eating 5-6 meals a day, eating pretty clean except for a burger or pizza i'll eat once/twice a week, been lifting weights and doing insanity max 30 and boy can I tell a big difference.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic