The only other bands on their roster I've checked out are John Vanderslice, and King Woman. What else would you recommend?

Fun Native Sound fact: My friend's name is etched into the dead wax on that John Vanderslice reissue. They were engaged for a while, but ended up breaking it off.

Yay! My favorite crustacean is posting in small talk! I'll check that band out for sure.

Crustacean owes me a cheeseburger. He said he'd cram one in the mailer of my order and didn't deliver. 0/10.

Oh yeah I'm selling things. Thanks for reminding me, the cheeseburger deal didn't work. I can teach you how to make a city burger if you want.

I bought records for the sole purpose of having a cheeseburger mailed across the country so I'd have dinner a week from the post date figured out. I starved that night thanks to your lies

Yo Small Talkers who listen to a wider variety of stuff than I do. What sounds like Houses of Circles by Mr. Gnome?

And I don't mean who are bands like Mr. Gnome. I mean, very specifically, do you know anything that sounds like that? It's got a bit of psych shit going on, a pretty great groove and bit of pop and an ethereal quality. I'm not trying to sing it's praises so much as I am trying to describe what I like.

I'll take your comments off the air. Thanks.  

Yo Small Talkers who listen to a wider variety of stuff than I do. What sounds like Houses of Circles by Mr. Gnome?

And I don't mean who are bands like Mr. Gnome. I mean, very specifically, do you know anything that sounds like that? It's got a bit of psych shit going on, a pretty great groove and bit of pop and an ethereal quality. I'm not trying to sing it's praises so much as I am trying to describe what I like.

I'll take your comments off the air. Thanks.  

Parts of this song remind me of Fever To Tell era Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

The only other bands on their roster I've checked out are John Vanderslice, and King Woman. What else would you recommend?

The ones I really like are.

• Threading
  • Miserable (Kristina from King Woman's other project)
  • Unconditional Arms
  • FVNERALS (had an EU LP release, Native Sound gave it a US CS release)

Anyone getting this phishing warnings every time you click on a topic? It's annoying as shit...

I'll post a picture in a minute

I got this a few days ago while checking an email update for another thread, but haven't seen it since

Also, good morning all. First time in weeks I have been up this early, feels weird 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic