Morning y'all. I was going down a Wiki-hole last night and somehow ended up listening to some of the music from my teens that I haven't listened to in a while...live videos from Cornerstone circa 99-01, old Tooth & Nail stuff...

Y'all, it turns out that Project 86's first few albums are still pretty solid. A touch melodramatic at times, but so was everything from the 90's.

Morning y'all. I was going down a Wiki-hole last night and somehow ended up listening to some of the music from my teens that I haven't listened to in a while...live videos from Cornerstone circa 99-01, old Tooth & Nail stuff...

Y'all, it turns out that Project 86's first few albums are still pretty solid. A touch melodramatic at times, but so was everything from the 90's.

tooth & nail had some great releases, but they also put out Waking Ashland

I hate driving a lot, because of my anxiety, but somewhere in Cleveland wants an interview. Offering $7 more an hour... debating trying it. Driving to Cleveland sucks, since the traffic is bad, and it's worse when it is snowing. $23.50/hr is a lot of month though.

I hate driving a lot, because of my anxiety, but somewhere in Cleveland wants an interview. Offering $7 more an hour... debating trying it. Driving to Cleveland sucks, since the traffic is bad, and it's worse when it is snowing. $23.50/hr is a lot of month though.

How much more driving is that compared to your current commute? How long would the drive to Cleveland be?

I hear ya. I drive the long drive into the city. pros are they I get to play a lot of music. bought a compact car and get crazy good mpg's.

that drive home is rewarding. after 16 years the assholes that drive like, assholes, don't even bother me anymore.

I agree, I got a job 4 months ago in Austin and even though the traffic is pretty bad on the way home, it's one of the best parts of my day. Helps me wind down after a day of work, and it's relaxing.

sorry dude, hope it works out without too much damage to your bank account and/or insurance

My car is a tank, so I took no damage at all. The other guy's car took some minor damage to his back bumper, but nothing too serious. Hopefully the fact that it was black ice under a bridge makes it a no-fault accident so my rate doesn't go up. It definitely was the best possible outcome, as far as unavoidable collisions go.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic