Yup! Got one first thing this morning. Now to find a copy of Illumination ritual. I was only looking to spend like $15 on it though :/

(I actually still haven't listened to it [iR]. I'm just getting it to round out the collection at the point, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.)

IR is the weakest, but still really damn good.

I got a copy, too.

Nice. Such a good fucking album. The opening track, Ceremony, is so fucking good.

I have an OG copy, but I'm just a better Applesed Cast fan than y'all

(Repress looks sick and I wish I could justify picking it up)

I sold off all my OG presses like a moron a year or two ago. I made a ton off them though.

I ate meatloaf and now I have heartburn. I feel like an old fuck. Appropriate since the median age of the people in the restaurant was 70. I was easily the youngest person there by 30 years.

Meatleaf is good.

Yup! Got one first thing this morning. Now to find a copy of Illumination ritual. I was only looking to spend like $15 on it though :/

(I actually still haven't listened to it [iR]. I'm just getting it to round out the collection at the point, but I'm sure I'll enjoy it.)

What's it going for now? I think one of my local shops may have a copy so I can try to snag it if you want. I think it's like $15 or so there so you'd just need to pay shipping plus that. Dunno if that's a better deal than anywhere else

I have an OG copy, but I'm just a better Applesed Cast fan than y'all

(Repress looks sick and I wish I could justify picking it up)

I'll wait to hear on the sound quality but if it's better I may snag it. My OP sounds fine though, but I am sure someone online will compare the two eventually and then I'll make a call on what I want to do

I ate meatloaf and now I have heartburn. I feel like an old fuck. Appropriate since the median age of the people in the restaurant was 70. I was easily the youngest person there by 30 years.

For some reason cheese crackers like Goldfish or Cheese Nips/Its can really fuck me up with heartburn. Kinda at random though and no clue why

Texan4life, check out diamond eyes by deftones. It's one of their best. The new album is stupid good. May be my favorite of theirs

Edit: (if I had to order them quickly it would be)

Gore > white pony > diamond eyes > around the fur > s/t > koi no yoken > Saturday night wrist > adrenaline

Well I think I found a cat friend to pick up this weekend! He's around 5 years old and seems to be chill as fuck. Exactly what I need. :)

Nice. Chill cats are the best cats.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic