Because it's garbage. You're at the right age for that album though. Give it a year or two and you'll hate it again.

Same reason I enjoy Front Bottoms S/T and Modern Baseball Sports lyrics I enjoy the lyrics on this. So over the top it's fun. Keks at the people who say how great/touching/etc. that stuff is though. It's cheesy as fuck. Unlike those albums though this has the music to back it up. Guitar work on most of the songs is killer. Actually trying to learn Belt right now. Had a feeling it'd be well loved around here when mentioned it though

Same reason I enjoy Front Bottoms S/T and Modern Baseball Sports lyrics I enjoy the lyrics on this. So over the top it's fun. Keks at the people who say how great/touching/etc. that stuff is though. It's cheesy as fuck. Unlike those albums though this has the music to back it up. Guitar work on most of the songs is killer. Actually trying to learn Belt right now. Had a feeling it'd be well loved around here when mentioned it though

Some of the lyrics from S/T and Sports rly hit home tho. Shut up. Flashlight is a great example

Dude, you can't tell me they aren't cheesy as fuck. Maybe relateable to an extent, but they way they go about it is melodramatic as fuck. Like I said, I enjoy both a lot, they're just a bit over the top.

Some are bad like @chlo3k or whatever. But dude. Play Ball, Re done, Cooke, Flashlight, Maps and more all have great lyrics to me.

Some are bad like @chlo3k or whatever. But dude. Play Ball, Re done, Cooke, Flashlight, Maps and more all have great lyrics to me.

I mean, it's good for what it is, just a bit over the top. I tend to enjoy that though because I find that kind of lyrics fun and entertaining.

I MISSED THE BOAT ON THE LAST SPORTS REPRESS AND NOW IT'S OOP BUT I WANT ONE :C

I mean, it's good for what it is, just a bit over the top. I tend to enjoy that though because I find that kind of lyrics fun and entertaining.

I MISSED THE BOAT ON THE LAST SPORTS REPRESS AND NOW IT'S OOP BUT I WANT ONE :C

Hasn't it been repressed a ton? I'm sure there's some cheap variants floating around out in the world wide web.

Hasn't it been repressed a ton? I'm sure there's some cheap variants floating around out in the world wide web.

Not that I can find. All are going for some decent money right now.

Anyone have experience with PayPal claims? They'll still give you a refund even if the guy doesn't have the money in their account, right?

Morning folks

Good morning small talkers. Up early by myself watching Freddy got fingered and for the first time I'm realizing how absolutely ridiculous this movie is. Still cracks me up though

Daddy would you like some sausage. What a classic line.

Now, I have this shit stuck in my head lol....DING DONG DING DONG...I'M GONNA WORK AT THE CHEESE SANDWICH FACTORY!!!

Good Morning, ugh it's awful out so tired of snow storms it's almost May. I missed all sorts of good talk. I can relate to geeking out with artists, I used to be really into alt rap and I smoked a joint with Sims and Mike Mictlan from Doomtree and we talked about Bjork for like 20 min it was a very memorable experience. Glad Melt Banana and The Melvins killed it. I'm not a grunge guy at all, I think Nirvana is the best of that lot, I at least owned Bleach and Unplugged on CD at one point. During that time I was into all that Epitaph punk and ska that almost everyone in ST despises haha. Ages 10-14 my favorite artists were Rancid, NOFX, Bad Religion, Pennywise, Suicide Machines and Less Than Jake. Also I'm with Rez IARB is the only good Say Anything record, I get if people hate it, but I also get why it has this cult following.

I was out of coffee for almost 2 weeks.  Finally got some money to buy some and it has made my day !

has anyone sold stuff back to their record store ? I know each store is different but is it generally 40% of it's value that you'll get paid ?  I'm not really looking to make money since what I have are just duplicates or stuff I don't really want that aren't worth anything to begin with. I want to move with as little as possible.

I was out of coffee for almost 2 weeks.  Finally got some money to buy some and it has made my day !

has anyone sold stuff back to their record store ? I know each store is different but is it generally 40% of it's value that you'll get paid ?  I'm not really looking to make money since what I have are just duplicates or stuff I don't really want that aren't worth anything to begin with. I want to move with as little as possible.

depends on the shop but a general rule if they are fair is 1/3 what they are going to resell it at for cash and 1/2 value for store credit

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic