13 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

Love the '@'.

@Dave Grohl The Appleseed Cast - Illumination Ritual. The Atlantic pressing is the dogs.

Well, what if I order you one and send it to EU in the package to Eliminator and he sends it to you? I'm sending him a large package in a month or so anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Well, what if I order you one and send it to EU in the package to Eliminator and he sends it to you? I'm sending him a large package in a month or so anyway. 

8 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

@Dave Grohl I'd be down for that. We'll have to find out how much shipping it would be from my doors to his to see if it does make a difference, though.

You guys rock. I'd definitely be up for it assuming it makes a difference as I wouldn't want to put anyone out for the sake of a dollar or two! @Eliminator Jr. if you can find out that would be great. I'd just about talked myself into the bundle too

7 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

You guys rock. I'd definitely be up for it assuming it makes a difference as I wouldn't want to put anyone out for the sake of a dollar or two! @Eliminator Jr. if you can find out that would be great. I'd just about talked myself into the bundle too

Sounds like it would save you a bit. Let me know if you want to do it and you can ship it to my house. Not putting me out at all. Just throwing another LP in a box. If it's cool with @Eliminator Jr. than go for it. Wish I knew you wanted it. Would have just bought an extra with his. 

I've got The Mountain Goats - Beat the Champ and The Body/Full of Hell - One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache waiting for me at home. Then my girlfriend is taking me to see Green Room to distract me from this excruciating tooth pain. Pretty solid day.

I've also got an opaque blue copy of These Arms are Snakes - Oxeneers in the mail. Super fucking stoked to get that early next week.

@Dave Grohl @lastvaultboy 

I'm a bit weirded out right now. I checked all services and all size limitations to ship it for around 6 pounds are 30x30 (cm) for shipping to UK. With an LP being around 32x32, that doesn't fit. Next size costs almost double. Digging into that right now.

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I've got The Mountain Goats - Beat the Champ and The Body/Full of Hell - One Day You Will Ache Like I Ache waiting for me at home. Then my girlfriend is taking me to see Green Room to distract me from this excruciating tooth pain. Pretty solid day.

I've also got an opaque blue copy of These Arms are Snakes - Oxeneers in the mail. Super fucking stoked to get that early next week.

Congrats on TAAS, that's the variant I have too. Sounds like you have a solid day, pain aside just smoke weed and drink until you can get it handled

2 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

I'm a bit weirded out right now. I checked all services and all size limitations to ship it for around 6 pounds are 30x30 (cm) for shipping to UK. With an LP being around 32x32, that doesn't fit. Next size costs almost double. Digging into that right now.

That's very odd. Shipping within EU shouldn't be that much. Whenever I ship to / from UK if costs me like $22 and hurts my heart. 

8 minutes ago, Eliminator Jr. said:

Ouch! Evidence of the EU hatred towards the UK currently...

2 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

I'm unintentionally celebrating cinco de mayo in the traditional semi racist way. Having a corona, have flautas cooking and watching baseball. I was honestly doing all of the above anyways today but it falling on this date made me laugh

Cinco de Mayo out here is always funny. Area I live in is basically a mile from the unofficial "little mexico" part of Chandler so there's always shit going down

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Cinco de Mayo out here is always funny. Area I live in is basically a mile from the unofficial "little mexico" part of Chandler so there's always shit going down

I used to be married into a mexican family, had a couple pretty crazy cinco de mayos. Its just another excuse to party

Just now, Eliminator Jr. said:

@Dave Grohl

Do you think that one more record will pass without increasing shipping costs? Besides that, it's all set. I'll go to the post office tomorrow and just ask about the conflicting information.

I guess I can figure out when I go. I honestly don't know off the top of my head. We're at 5lps right now. The most I've sent was 4 and it was the same price as one. I guess I can do a mock box and see what it'll be next time I go. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I guess I can figure out when I go. I honestly don't know off the top of my head. We're at 5lps right now. The most I've sent was 4 and it was the same price as one. I guess I can do a mock box and see what it'll be next time I go. 

That would be great. In case we're beyond that already, it's no difference, but if that extra one should make the difference, then there's no money to safe for anyone, I guess.

Just now, Eliminator Jr. said:

That would be great. In case we're beyond that already, it's no difference, but if that extra one should make the difference, then there's no money to safe for anyone, I guess.

Yeah I'll do that so we can get an idea of what we're working with. If there isn't much of a change for one more LP we can throw @lastvaultboy's in there. I'll be going to the post tomorrow hopefully. 

@Dave Grohl @Eliminator Jr.

Definitely best checking. Thanks for going to all this trouble fellas, you are the best. If it doesn't work I'll speak to a couple of mates here and see if we can sort out a bundle order! Definitely going to look into this PO Box forwarding. It's starting to make sense considering the postage currently being paid.

Just now, lastvaultboy said:

@Dave Grohl @Eliminator Jr.

Definitely best checking. Thanks for going to all this trouble fellas, you are the best. If it doesn't work I'll speak to a couple of mates here and see if we can sort out a bundle order! Definitely going to look into this PO Box forwarding. It's starting to make sense considering the postage currently being paid.

No worries, bud.

Just now, DOMAN127 said:

I'm gonna get one by any means necessary, but it's not out yet, and IDK if it'll even be hard to find. Has anything yet indicated it's limited?

Doesn't look like it's going to be THAT limited - /2500 according to the LP9 thread. It does say however that it won't be online, allegedly.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic