Just now, Bladewillisisdead said:

Fuuuuuuuck I am in so fucking pain. I don't know what the fuck happened to my tooth but the pain is radiating through the whole side of my gums and up my whole fucking face.

I also have no insurance...but I've got a bottle of vodka and pliers back at home...

I feel so badly for you brother. Last time I had a bad tooth I took some non narcotic pain medication a fellow worker gave me so I wouldn't be loopy, but lucky me finds out the hard way it's on my list on do not ever take because this causes seizures medicines.... fuck the "health care system"...

2 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Fuuuuuuuck I am in so fucking pain. I don't know what the fuck happened to my tooth but the pain is radiating through the whole side of my gums and up my whole fucking face.

I also have no insurance...but I've got a bottle of vodka and pliers back at home...

medicaid? There should be some dentist that takes that, alternatively you could go without insurance and ignore all the calls for payment, it's a terrible suggestion if you care about your credit but otherwise it's probably better than doing it yourself

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm sorry Bruce, that shit sounds horrible. Gotta love our health care system. Maybe the pain will go away, like mine did a few weeks ago.

1 minute ago, abovetheearth said:

I'd see M83 for sure

Yeah...it actually doesn't seem that bad to me. Sure there are a bunch of garbage bands I'd never see in there, but there are also a ton of bands I would never go see if they were playing alone, but to catch them at something like this I'd do it.

39 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

medicaid? There should be some dentist that takes that, alternatively you could go without insurance and ignore all the calls for payment, it's a terrible suggestion if you care about your credit but otherwise it's probably better than doing it yourself

My girlfriend just called, she found a place that does free exam/xray for new patients. She has the cash to do a filling or extraction. If I need a more complicated procedure we can put it on her card. Not ideal but it looks like I'll be able to get it taken care of soon.

19 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I'm sorry Bruce, that shit sounds horrible. Gotta love our health care system. Maybe the pain will go away, like mine did a few weeks ago.

I think it's here to stay. Over the past few months once in awhile I'd bite something a certain way and have excruciating pain for a couple minutes. I just ignored it cause America.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My girlfriend just called, she found a place that does free exam/xray for new patients. She has the cash to do a filling or extraction. If I need a more complicated procedure we can put it on her card. Not ideal but it looks like I'll be able to get it taken care of soon.

Nice, glad you don't have to rip your own tooth out.

9 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Ugh, I need to buy new tires this weekend, but I don't feel like spending the money. My car was sliding a bit on the wet roads yesterday, because they are pretty much bald. My car seems to eat tires.

Fuck car shit forever. I'm gonna need new tired sometime this year but my car needs special tires and it's gonna be like $500.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic