1 minute ago, texan4life said:

Nice!!   Homemade Mexican food, omfg. My gf's friend was married to a mexican guy and his mom would make tamales for Christmas :D  the absolute best.

It's one thing I really miss, was trying to remember how to make camarones al diablo the other day and thought about asking my ex-mother in law but it might be weird haha. They did it all too, the homemade spanish rice was always top notch and al pastor and it's just making me sad cause mexican food in colorado is mostly terrible.

6 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

It's one thing I really miss, was trying to remember how to make camarones al diablo the other day and thought about asking my ex-mother in law but it might be weird haha. They did it all too, the homemade spanish rice was always top notch and al pastor and it's just making me sad cause mexican food in colorado is mostly terrible.

Awww man, I bet she would totally understand.  They know how amazing their food is haha. Oooh I could imagine, make a trip down to Texas and get some and then go back.

Awww man, I bet she would totally understand.  They know how amazing their food is haha. Oooh I could imagine, make a trip down to Texas and get some and then go back.

Haha I've still never been to Texas I'm scared cause I'm such a stoner and I don't want to go to jail or go without. But I really do have to go check it out sometime, I'm a foodie and I need some tex-mex and bbq

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

Haha I've still never been to Texas I'm scared cause I'm such a stoner and I don't want to go to jail or go without. But I really do have to go check it out sometime, I'm a foodie and I need some tex-mex and bbq

Ohhh man, yea it is very conservative outside of Austin but, Austin has got fantastic food options.  Valentinas tex-mex bbq has homemade tortillas and their brisket put in said tortillas is seriously to die for.

Dude selling those ETID records seems too good to be true:

• Offers to sell me Big Dirty and Foo 7"s for $60ppd ($40 of which is ETID, when I didn't even say a price).
  • Only one feedback.
  • Selling hard to find / rare records.
  • "Lurker" / Not a lot of posts.
  • Says he is moving.
  • Has an aol email account for paypal.
  • Price seems to good to be true.

I'm going to pass.

Ohhh man, yea it is very conservative outside of Austin but, Austin has got fantastic food options.  Valentinas tex-mex bbq has homemade tortillas and their brisket put in said tortillas is seriously to die for.

I've heard Austin is pretty cool, maybe ill go down for psych fest one year or sxsw or something. That does sound pretty great, I love me some brisket

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

• Offers to sell me Big Dirty and Foo 7"s for $60ppd ($40 of which is ETID, when I didn't even say a price).
  • Only one feedback.
  • Says he is moving.

I'm going to pass.

hahaha I still have an aol account linked to paypal, I need to change it to my gmail account though

4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

• Only one feedback.
  • Says he is moving.

I'm going to pass.

$40 isn't that ridiculously low for it, but I would also hesitate. Even if you can file a claim and get your money back, it's a lengthy process and paypal just changed terms I think today or yesterday where all disputes have to wait a week before being escalated to claims regardless of value of the sale, you could be looking at 3 weeks to a month before you got a refund

10 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

$40 isn't that ridiculously low for it, but I would also hesitate. Even if you can file a claim and get your money back, it's a lengthy process and paypal just changed terms I think today or yesterday where all disputes have to wait a week before being escalated to claims regardless of value of the sale, you could be looking at 3 weeks to a month before you got a refund

Yeah, it's just not worth the trouble. Especially when I'm moving at the end of the month. I'll come across it one day. 

3 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Hey...got these two SDF split 7"s for anyone who wants them. $25 ppd for both. I believe both colors are already OOP. Anyone?

DSCN5790.jpg

yeah both those variants are rarer and no longer available. Not a variant collector myself, and I have both of those already but someone should definitely snag those!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic