I'm such a stoner that even though I'm not stoned I'm eating Popeye's on a whim. Driving by I saw a sign for buttermilk breaded fried chicken and just went "YUP" and pulled in. Eating through the excruciating pain and it's worth it.

I haven't eaten much the past three days so I think this is adrenaline fueled.

8 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm such a stoner that even though I'm not stoned I'm eating Popeye's on a whim. Driving by I saw a sign for buttermilk breaded fried chicken and just went "YUP" and pulled in. Eating through the excruciating pain and it's worth it.

I haven't eaten much the past three days so I think this is adrenaline fueled.

I think that's called being hungry. 

I figured out where the Korn book came from. It was the Third Man guy so he'd have a tracking number that matched the weight. Didn't even realize until he gave PP that number to automatically close my case. I'll call PP in a few with that info and see if I can't find some way to screw with the guy. For sure filing a police report so it's on his record. 

2 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I figured out where the Korn book came from. It was the Third Man guy so he'd have a tracking number that matched the weight. Didn't even realize until he gave PP that number to automatically close my case. I'll call PP in a few with that info and see if I can't find some way to screw with the guy. For sure filing a police report so it's on his record. 

Hahahahaha. You have to admit, that's pretty fucking funny. I hope you get your money back of course, but someone sending you a Korn book instead of a TMR vault package is funny when you compare the two. And that makes perfect sense since he didn't sign it or leave a return address. That's one crafty asshole.

3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Hahahahaha. You have to admit, that's pretty fucking funny. I hope you get your money back of course, but someone sending you a Korn book instead of a TMR vault package is funny when you compare the two. And that makes perfect sense since he didn't sign it or leave a return address. That's one crafty asshole.

It's okay, I don't want to disclose too much here (text me if you care)  but I've got something in the works.

Yeah, it was pretty smart. PayPal basically told me that I'd almost certainly get money back and if not I'll do a chargeback through the bank since it was paid for on my card

What a fun day with my TT deciding not to keep speed, and now my laptop's backlight went out. I managed to get the turntable up to like 32.9 speed, so stuff does not sound nearly as bad, but I have to fuck with it everytime I want to listen to a 45. I'm going to take it back to the shop I got it from, and see if he'll fix it for free, since it's only been like 6 months.

That's at a fucking Presidents of the United States of America show of all places.

They played Peaches and Video Killed the Radio Star. It was fun. I hate that venue. Saw a lot bands there back in the day. It sucked when the better, but half the size, venue burned down and all its shows moved there.

Shit, I'm having a lot of nostalgia feels right now. Saw QOTSA, Turbonegro, Strapping Young Lad, Darkest Hour, Converge, Mastodon, The Red Chord, Black Dahlia, GWAR, Coheed, Fallout Boy, GWAR, Municipal Waste, The Blood Brothers, Mewithoutyou, Circa Survive, ETID, Cannibal Corpse, and dozens of other bands there. That's how much that place sucks, I saw all those bands there and I still fucking hate it.

First record I flip to even (cause whatever asshole last looked left them pushed forward). They had some decently priced hip hop too, but my budget was about $5 I was expecting a much lower caliber record haha. I swear they have scratched classic rock records for $10-20 and then whatever they haven't heard of they price low. I also played Donkey Kong, and Centipede and Skeeball earlier with my friend and ate some delicious meatball and pepperoncini pizza. Giants won in 13 innings. Have to say this has been a pretty kick ass day

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic