4 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Try not to be overwhelmed

3 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

And play with the Bluetooth speakers but don't get thrown out 

I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I work at a place that's basically Costco and my advice is don't.

My gf got a membership so we are going to go test it out; why not though?

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

anyone here have a fitbit? worth it? just bought my wife one for mothers day after she asked for one yesterday...I hate technology.

Bought my dad a Fitbit Charge HR for Christmas. He loves it 

18 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Going to Costco tonight for the first time, any advice?

Eat ALL the free samples

8 minutes ago, texan4life said:

I'm gonna be like a kid in a candy store

My gf got a membership so we are going to go test it out; why not though?

Eh there's nothing particularly wrong with it. If you have a ton of storage space where you live (I don't) it can be worth it. Some stuff is a pretty good price and you save a decent amount of money. Most stuff isn't really a deal, you just get more of it.

2 hours ago, texan4life said:

Going to Costco tonight for the first time, any advice?

buy Aussie Bites and their croissants they are like the 2 greatest things you can buy. Also if you eat hot dogs it's like $10 for 60 and they are way above average, you can try them out at the snack bar think it's $1.50 for a hotdog and a soda 

https://www.discogs.com/Stereolab-Transient-Random-Noise-Bursts-With-Announcements/release/69224

Where are those high quality reissues I was promised a couple years back? Secondhand prices make me sad, this is my current grail. I'm listening to Dots & Loops right now and it's making me yearn to complete this collection but it's just not in the cards financially

1 hour ago, The Butcha said:

They do..I could cut meat there starting in the mid to upper 20's.

They wanted to train me to be a butcher at the old store I worked at a few years ago, but I had a hernia surgery too recently to lift the shit I would have needed to lift. I wasn't supposed to be lifting over 50lbs :(

I'd be making like $5-6 more an hour right now.

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

They wanted to train me to be a butcher at the old store I worked at a few years ago, but I had a hernia surgery too recently to lift the shit I would have needed to lift. I wasn't supposed to be lifting over 50lbs :(

I'd be making like $5-6 more an hour right now.

I'm gonna have to get that done soon. Ugh. 

18 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm gonna have to get that done soon. Ugh. 

Not to scare you, but the recovery hurts SO FUCKING MUCH. Farting or sneezing feels like getting stabbed or shot.

I had to recover on my mom's couch and her husband lost his mind because I was watching Louis CK stand-up and it was "vulgar." Like he actually fucking shouted at me and had a little temper tantrum. Who does that? How does a grown man yell at another grown man because he had to hear a few bad words? I was stuck on a couch for a week with no computer, high (but not high enough) on narcotics, in excruciating pain, and suffering serious nicotine withdrawals and this motherfucker screams at me because he heard the word "cock" too many times.

My most serious piece of advice: when they tell you that you can't have sex for a month not only should you listen to them but understand that they also mean masturbation.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Not to scare you, but the recovery hurts SO FUCKING MUCH. Farting or sneezing feels like getting stabbed or shot.

I had to recover on my mom's couch and her husband lost his mind because I was watching Louis CK stand-up and it was "vulgar." Like he actually fucking shouted at me and had a little temper tantrum. Who does that? How does a grown man yell at another grown man because he had to hear a few bad words? I was stuck on a couch for a week with no computer, high (but not high enough) on narcotics, in excruciating pain, and suffering serious nicotine withdrawals and this motherfucker screams at me because he heard the word "cock" too many times.

My most serious piece of advice: when they tell you that you can't have sex for a month not only should you listen to them but understand that they also mean masturbation.

That last part is the main reason I've been putting it out. The lady is going to be pissed for a month when I finally do it. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic