4 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

anyone here have a fitbit? worth it? just bought my wife one for mothers day after she asked for one yesterday...I hate technology.

I know a few people (mostly women) with them who love it. Say it makes them goal focused and feel like they're achieving something. Never made sense to me - but I spend time in the gym rather than walking around outside in all that sun nonsense.

Anyone who owes me feedback mind dropping me some? I am going to call paypal after class and speak to them rather than deal with the automated system to deal with that Third Man guy. Going to give them feedback I have from all over the internet to strengthen my claim because this dude with no feedback and a shady story comes around and tries to say that I am a scammer and provides a broken tracking link (fake number) to PayPal trying to say it was delivered. Figured I'd basically say "This tool came in with a story that was probably too good to be true, no feedback, and accuses me, a user in good standing who does a ton of business through you and has never had a transaction disputed before of being a scammer. I also have a ton of feedback all over the internet at xxxxxx, xxxxxx, and xxxxxxx, and never had negative feedback or a dispute anywhere. Who's story do you think is legit?"

4 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

are they changeable, warranty protected?

Can you drop me some feedback for the BTBAM and A7X I sold you? Two times since it was two transactions

51 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Bae, you better text me what kind of last show exclusive merch they have.

And for the Trump stickers? Trying to round up the feedback I never got/cared about to strengthen a PayPal dispute/claim.

1 hour ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I will be able to talk about why by this time in October. 

and those 7s I bought from you?

I'll leave it for you guys when I get off work, I just wanted to set this fucknuts scammer straight.

38 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Anyone who owes me feedback mind dropping me some? I am going to call paypal after class and speak to them rather than deal with the automated system to deal with that Third Man guy. Going to give them feedback I have from all over the internet to strengthen my claim because this dude with no feedback and a shady story comes around and tries to say that I am a scammer and provides a broken tracking link (fake number) to PayPal trying to say it was delivered. Figured I'd basically say "This tool came in with a story that was probably too good to be true, no feedback, and accuses me, a user in good standing who does a ton of business through you and has never had a transaction disputed before of being a scammer. I also have a ton of feedback all over the internet at xxxxxx, xxxxxx, and xxxxxxx, and never had negative feedback or a dispute anywhere. Who's story do you think is legit?"

I'll give you one for the amp. 

21 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

My boyfriend and his brother have never had an issue getting replacements from Fitbit. If I remember correctly, they have both gotten a replacement from the same (one) aesthetically damaged Fitbit, so there is that.

The dude likes his a lot. His has the heart rate monitor and such. We use it to track our miles/time on our walks. It can be pretty social too with the weekday/weekend challenges against friends.

18 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Saving this for later? I'm at work and my iPhone doesn't download shit.

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

1 hour ago, deafening said:

My boyfriend and his brother have never had an issue getting replacements from Fitbit. If I remember correctly, they have both gotten a replacement from the same (one) aesthetically damaged Fitbit, so there is that.

The dude likes his a lot. His has the heart rate monitor and such. We use it to track our miles/time on our walks. It can be pretty social too with the weekday/weekend challenges against friends.

Its covered for a year I think? Unless you get like a best buy extended warranty or something. 

26 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Thanks dude <3

Don't delete it until tonight because I can't DL until like 10PM

1 hour ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Is there a way to give you fake good feedback?

2 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Is there a way to give you fake good feedback?

Yeah, but don't. I don't need the help and that'd weaken my case if they found out. I'm going to link all my accounts and basically say "here, investigate me, I'm a long time user with no past issues. Nothing shady and nothing to hide. Other guy is new, no feedback, and shady AF. Now give me my damn money"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic