46 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Job fell through.

Ex girlfriends told my girlfriend a ton of bullshit.

Now I'm single.

So no longer moving.

This is why alcohol was created.

Que up some Peripheral Vision! I was feeling bummed the other day and threw that on and remembered our daily spins of it last summer. Get better dude! <3

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

Job fell through.

Now I'm single.

So no longer moving.

Fuuuuuuck dude. My most sincere postive vibes and sympathy. I'll spin some Caspian and pour one out for ya.

The fuck is up with exes talking shit? That's messed up.

3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I don't know, man. People are jaded. I don't go around talking shit about people. Doesn't even concern me. Your twenties is about making mistakes, finding yourself, finding out who you are, and who you're going to be. Shit happens along the way. Yeah, I feel bad for those mistakes and I've tried to make up for them, but there is only so much I can do. I was upfront with my past, and all that shit, yet she decided to go with the opinion of jaded ex girlfriends. Life is weird. The world seems so small. I wasn't even single a year, and I had a gut feeling not to start dating again. Here is a clearer sign not to, haha. The weirdest part is, my now ex went out of her way to contact all my ex girlfriends. What the fuck. Like they're gonna have good things to say. Haha. And thanks, bud.

I think the best part is that a girl I dated when I was 21, ... so 8 years ago, told my now ex that I beat her, and had my best friend lie in court about. Yes, she took me to court claiming I beat her, even though she beat me, and I had a witness. That's what I get for dating a bi-polar girl who didn't take her meds. The funniest part is that I didn't counter, or even talk shit about her. I didn't say anything cause I just wanted to forget about my stupid decision to be with someone like that. Almost ten years later and she's still sticking to that bullshit. People are garbage. So I just have all these jaded people telling their version of half truths, but I guess it's a good thing since I don't want to be with someone who would say they loved me, and toss me out so quickly. On to better things, aka being alone. Converge record, get here faster.

Damn dude, that's completely ridiculous. I guess if you want to give it a positive spin it's probably a good thing you found out how this girl you were going to be moving with is before you got there, right? I dunno.

What converge record do you have coming? Did you see that poster Jason got made for me from Jane Doe? It's badass.

Sorry Matt, this is why hermit is better. I have dealt with a lot of BS from the opposite sex throughout my life and I can relate, then the next one says they won't treat you like the last and then it's exactly the same. I will drink to your sorrows, maybe the next one won't suck or at least the sex will be memorable

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Thanks, bud. I think it's just pretty ironic when women talk shit on men for what they do in relationships, when women do some equally fucked up shit. It's a two way street. At least I can listen to Nothing, and know they know how I'm feeling. Haha.

Plus side is I can see my favorite band (the one I toured with) play their reunion show next month! I'll take solace in that for now and not think of the fact I sold a few records I love since she had duplicates. Gah.

Who'd you tour with? I think I remember hearing about it but not the story. 

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Job fell through.

Now I'm single.

So no longer moving.

Really sorry to hear about this :( Not sure how much help I can offer, but if you need a listening ear, as a bunch of hunks here have already offered as well, you got one. 

Hoping something turns around for you - all I can say is that at least you dodged a bullet for now. I don't think I'll ever understand the type of person who goes searching for problems, in the case of your ex, and then loses their shit over something (from as biased as a source a previous ex would be) without putting trust in the person they said they care for or love. It's nonsensical.

Edited by chkadea

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

Yea, unfortunately. Especially which sounds like over some bullshit. I imagine you'll have a great Playlist to help

Nothing - Tired of Tomorrow

Turnover - Peripheral Vision

Conditions - Full of War

Minor Threat - Discography

That's what I got going now. Going to make a Spotify playlist though to choose specific songs to appropriately wallow in the misery.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic