28 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Smoking a cigarette after 30 hours without one. Catching a buzz off it like I'm a teenager again.

When I worked at a record store way back, the boss wasn't a smoker and only me and one other guy were, so he would barely give us enough time to smoke before we had to get back to work. I remember so many times being back at the register and swaying back and forth and dizzy from hot boxing it so fast

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Did everyone who wants a Radiohead single in ST get one? I'm not really wanting to be VC errand boy for randoms but there are many left at my local so I can pick one up for anyone who missed out in here if they send me cost plus shipping and a little bit extra for gas cause it's a 35-45 min drive depending on which location I go to and I'm poor just pm me and I can pick it up this weekend

How much are they Napalm?

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

like $11 with tax before shipping

1 hour ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

How much are they Napalm?

He got me one but I could live without it if it'd save him the drive. I can just send it your way @ cost when it gets to my door if you want. I shouldn't have spent the money right now anyhow

36 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Rez. I know you have a copy of Scream Bloody Gore already...but these recent reissues are fucking gorrrrrrrrgeous. Foil embossed covers, my purple/white mergre is nuts looking...Won't be able to listen until tomorrow, but it at least looks great.

I may get one just because the mastering is different but it'll be after my next paycheck. Just spent most of my current record money on a Elektra RTL in sexy shape for $35 at one of my locals. Glad to hear it's getting the deserved love. Wish I'd pre-ordered the deluxe 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic