Man...I spent an hour driving around to 5 different stores to buy reasonably priced/sized bottles of decent bourbon and rye for some biscotti I'm making. Ended up returning a bottle when I found what I was looking for, even. Then I came home, and started the first of two batches, and realized after wrapping it up, that I accidentally doubled the butter. So I now have twice the amount of one, and not enough ingredients for the second...

I need 2 cups of flour, and now the stores are closed :| 

...but I have lots of whiskey?

27 minutes ago, Youinreverse said:

That sounds awesome. Link?

http://seanh2k11.bandcamp.com/album/sadevillain-ep

24 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Man...I spent an hour driving around to 5 different stores to buy reasonably priced/sized bottles of decent bourbon and rye for some biscotti I'm making. Ended up returning a bottle when I found what I was looking for, even. Then I came home, and started the first of two batches, and realized after wrapping it up, that I accidentally doubled the butter. So I now have twice the amount of one, and not enough ingredients for the second...

Paula Dean filter on my phone only allowed me to see the word butter 

10 hours ago, chkadea said:

Drink until the stores open back up?

2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

I can't stop listening to the Morphine "Cure For Pain" reissue, I'm sorry I held out this long. It sounds incredible SQ wise, plus classic album. Can't think of another band like them

Honey White is my jam! Sucks the singer died so no chance of a reunion of them amongst all these other half ass 90's acts doing tours for money now

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

19 hours ago, abovetheearth said:

Listening to a mixtape of a dude that mashed Sade with MF DOOM.

15 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

It's really good, isn't it? Been bumping that shit for a while and I can't get enough of it.

Thank you both for mentioning this and for throwing the link to it up. This is perfect morning chill music for sure...

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

9 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Just watched The Room (2003)...awesome.

Oh hi Randy Savage

Unrelated: I realized the Ion Dissonance show was tonight...after I'd already gotten high and ordered pizza. Oops :(

Edited by Bladewillisisdead

Just had a pretty cool experience...

Found this guy on Craigslist selling 2 telecasters so I went to check them out. Get there and it's an older dude probably about 80. He's selling them because he had a stroke and he cant play much anymore. He tells me he's a blues guy and likes to play the harmonica. while I'm playing the guitar he says do you know any blues so I play a little bit I know and he whips out his harmonica and starts getting down. No idea where he pulled this out from but it was awesome. Planned on being there for 5 - 10 mins, left after 30 mins

Edited by KingTacoMunster

1 minute ago, Holo said:

:s was hoping not to make a bunch of extra potential people aware. Blade really likes them and he just got some shirts. I saw them live at a fest at the end of last month. I got the setlist too.

Oh Jesus Christ...good luck dude. That's not gonna be easy. Depends on where the print is dropping, but if there's a set time I'd be refreshing obsessively about 10 minutes before hand. If it's a random drop...call out sick from school and don't leave your computer.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic