1 hour ago, Holo said:

Let me know when you know about the Owen, I'm currently packing my bedroom to move but have them set aside. If you end up not wanting them I'll go ahead and pack it too. No rush/pressure, I just remember you were waiting to see what today set you back first.

I think I'm going to end up passing, sorry duder :/

Also, made it to the "s" section of single LPs on cataloguing stuff into discogs. Looking good so far :)

For whatever reason everything is in recordnerd under "the ______" though, so the t's are pretty nuts.

Also haven't added any 7" or most of the 10" yet. The 7" are a monumental task on their own.  :unsure:

Hope everyone got theirs BF wants, all I needed was the Bob Dylan my shop sold out, but luckily Slackers down the street had one.  Also grabbed that first Unwound set for $25 just because it was in mint for a good price. Those were my 2 grabs, might bring home that Hendrix 10" since remaining stock I get discounted now.

2 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

none at my locals but one on discogs for $65 plus shipping right now, I would think that's around MSRP

Amoeba has it also @The Ghost of Randy Savage

I would link but my phone with this site is stupid.

Edited by KingTacoMunster

4 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

none at my locals but one on discogs for $65 plus shipping right now, I would think that's around MSRP

3 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Amoeba has it also @The Ghost of Randy Savage

I would link but my phone with this site is stupid.

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Missed the $65 one, but ended up snagging one from Amoeba. Thanks, dudes!

A few days and I'm already over half way 70% of the way to my goal of getting funds to go see my lady in the UK in January. So fucking stoked. Gonna go for like three weeks, and hit up Belgium and a few other places while I'm at it. Crazy that Belgium is only a two hour train ride from London.

Edited by Dave Grohl

Apparently I'm going to Ireland next year. Went to lunch with my mom today to celebrate my birthday later this week and my girlfriend was casually like "Yeah, we're going to Ireland with my parents next year." Her mom was born in Dublin so they're visiting family. Her dad was born in Cuba, so luckily we're not going there.

My mom gave me a kindle fire for some reason. It's completely unnecessary but it's fun.

12 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

A few days and I'm already over half way 70% of the way to my goal of getting funds to go see my lady in the UK in January. So fucking stoked. Gonna go for like three weeks, and hit up Belgium and a few other places while I'm at it. Crazy that Belgium is only a two hour train ride from London.

I'll have to see my check, but if I can swing it and it hasn't sold I'll try to grab that *shels on Friday

3 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

I'll have to see my check, but if I can swing it and it hasn't sold I'll try to grab that *shels on Friday

Sounds good, dude. It's a little pricey, but it sounds so good.

If anyone else wants to buy my shit and help me get to the UK, check it out here:

15 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My mom gave me a kindle fire for some reason. It's completely unnecessary but it's fun.

I would not have any use for a Fire, but the Kindle Voyage is hands down one of the best devices I have ever owned. I carry it everywhere with me.

but I also freakishly love books.

24 minutes ago, deafening said:

I would not have any use for a Fire, but the Kindle Voyage is hands down one of the best devices I have ever owned. I carry it everywhere with me.

but I also freakishly love books.

Damn, the Voyage looks sweet. 

The fire will basically just replace my phone when I'm at home.  I'll probably read more books now though. I had an OLD school kindle without so much as a backlight so I never used it.

18 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

We are, after all, at the centre of the world...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic