1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I want Jane Doe, MLIW, Cursed, and I'm torn on a few others. Ugh. If they were gonna be around for a week I'd have some additional birthday related cash available and some holiday pay.

Which makes me think, it's weird that as an adult I consider $100 from each parent standard for my birthday. But in the 11 years since they've been divorced that's how it's been. My dad never gave a shit about gifts and my mom was just like "Ugh, whatever. Please don't buy drugs"

I can help with one if you'd like...and you can get me back 

Happy holiday folks

19 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Woof. I've finally started moving my cataloguing system over from recordnerd to discogs (I'm curious as to the "worth" of my collection). This is some tedious shit.

Where I get bogged down and lazy is when trying to put in something really common like a Van Halen record so you are stuck reading runout matrix imprints to assure you are adding the correct thing... 

7 hours ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Any LPs on sale tomorrow I should know about or is it the usual garbage?

Bill Callahan soundtrack looks good, but of course my local won't have it...

5 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ugh I want like 3-4 of the Deathwish black on black shirts but $20 each is...Ugh...I'll see if I've got any records I can sell super quick...

I really want that Jane Doe but right, $20 just feels like a waste for a shirt to me... perhaps I am just getting cheap in my aging process lol

It really takes a lot for me not to like someone, but this "new" guy at work gets on my fucking nerves. I trained him, he didn't pay attention to anything and was on his phone the whole time. He's been on his own on the phones for like 3 months, but he still can't take a fucking call without asking someone. The kid is a moron, and he makes me work for me than if no one was here. Last month I took 1250 calls, he took 450. He has been here for 20 minutes, and has already queued out twice and disappeared from his desk. It's pissing me off.

Sorry to vent, but I'm tired, sick and don't want to be here. Doing extra work, when someone should be doing their job is seriously fucking pissing me off.

Edited by Thomas³

10 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

It really takes a lot for me not to like someone, but this "new" guy at work gets on my fucking nerves. I trained him, he didn't pay attention to anything and was on his phone the whole time. He's been on his own on the phones for like 3 months, but he still can't take a fucking call without asking someone. The kid is a moron, and he makes me work for me than if no one was here. Last month I took 1250 calls, he took 450. He has been here for 20 minutes, and has already queued out twice and disappeared from his desk. It's pissing me off.

Sorry to vent, but I'm tired, sick and don't want to be here. Doing extra work, when someone should be doing their job is seriously fucking pissing me off.

#1 work pet peeve is people who make more work for other people, I'd rather they not work there it just makes my life more difficult.

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

#1 work pet peeve is people who make more work for other people, I'd rather they not work there it just makes my life more difficult.

Agreed, it is the worst. The kid is just not smart, like legitimately dumb. I don't know how he passed the interview process. He went to college for computers, but couldn't figure out what he was doing wrong when he's add extra "." and numbers to an IP address. It's not hard. Adding 5 to the end of an IP address is too much for him, he makes the caller give him the IP addresses now. Whatever, the company does not care since they just want bodies there until this software is gone.

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Agreed, it is the worst. The kid is just not smart, like legitimately dumb. I don't know how he passed the interview process. He went to college for computers, but couldn't figure out what he was doing wrong when he's add extra "." and numbers to an IP address. It's not hard. Adding 5 to the end of an IP address is too much for him, he makes the caller give him the IP addresses now. Whatever, the company does not care since they just want bodies there until this software is gone.

I feel for you, we had a dude in his 50s putting Dr. Hook under H like he had a fucking phd and it wasn't the name of the band. Dude you were alive when they were relevent!

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

I feel for you, we had a dude in his 50s putting Dr. Hook under H like he had a fucking phd and it wasn't the name of the band. Dude you were alive when they were relevent!

Hahaha, that's pretty funny and bad. I wish I was the type to be able to just slack off and not care, but I can't. I work 100% no matter how much I hate it, it's just what I do.

13 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Is the Death Grips that Fashion Week / Interview thing?

i got one 

Sorry. I wrote this fast. I got one because I thought it was what some people were looking for. 

If that's the record you wanted Doman let me know and I got you covered. 

@Youinreverse yeah man. I do. I think you are still on my friends list. Feel free to hop in q party. I'll try and connect with you. 

13 minutes ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

Is the Death Grips that Fashion Week / Interview thing?

i got one 

Sorry. I wrote this fast. I got one because I thought it was what some people were looking for. 

If that's the record you wanted Doman let me know and I got you covered. 

@Youinreverse yeah man. I do. I think you are still on my friends list. Feel free to hop in q party. I'll try and connect with you. 

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Not listed on my shops site, and the other store down the road does not have a list up. I can check when I'm home in a few hours.

rad, thanks :)

47 minutes ago, Holo said:

Steins;Gate 0 was the system seller for me plus some more exclusives that weren't weeby

dark souls 3 is $20 at best buy right now. good buy.

10 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

All good, thanks dude

Let me know when you know about the Owen, I'm currently packing my bedroom to move but have them set aside. If you end up not wanting them I'll go ahead and pack it too. No rush/pressure, I just remember you were waiting to see what today set you back first.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic