So that A Day to Remember band is fucking garbage. I've only heard a few of their songs, against my will, and they're just awful. BUT I just read they won a huge lawsuit against Victory Records and that's dope.

Reminds me of a random anecdote. When I was about 22 my best friend's little brother was a senior in high school. He texted my friend like "Hey, I left my weed in my room. If you bring it to me I'll smoke you up." So we ended up at a high school party. We were smoking a blunt and some kid in a brand new ADTR shirt was talking about how crazy some mosh pit. My buddy's brother was like "Oh, Kevin goes to hardcore shows" and the kid excitedly asked if I was at the ADTR show the night before. I laughed and said "No, if I wanted to get in a slap fight I'd hang out with you kids more often. Talk to me when you've been in a real pit." 

The girl he was talking to laughed and left. I almost felt bad, but then he tried to argue with me. He was super butthurt.

8 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

So that A Day to Remember band is fucking garbage. I've only heard a few of their songs, against my will, and they're just awful. BUT I just read they won a huge lawsuit against Victory Records and that's dope.

I used to be a huge fan during my pop punk days of middle school/freshman year, but the news of their win was still exciting. The Victory guy is scum.

The only Black Friday item I want is that Bob Dylan live, my store got 4 copies I'm hoping all don't sell but I'm kind of thinking they will. I won't cry about it if I don't get one, I'm sure I can find it elsewhere or online. Dunno if any sales are up my alley, I did grab that new TWIABP/Sorority Noise split blue /150 off the TWIAP site.  Been buying a lot of 7" lately, most notably I got Mazzy Star "Flowers In December" on blue smoke uk import. had never heard the 2 b-sides it was a really cool find

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ugh I want like 3-4 of the Deathwish black on black shirts but $20 each is...Ugh...I'll see if I've got any records I can sell super quick...

Yea, I'd like to grab that cult leader and/or that Jane doe

Hey @NapalmBrain think your store will get that Conor?

27 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Ugh I want like 3-4 of the Deathwish black on black shirts but $20 each is...Ugh...I'll see if I've got any records I can sell super quick...

Hey @NapalmBrain think your store will get that Conor?

1 minute ago, BuzzersonKillwell said:

I'm walking distance from Bull Moose if you want me to try. It's typically pretty dead for BFRSD. 

If if anyone really needs anything you can PM me.  If it is spendy though you got to pay up front. 

Will you take a look for that Sean Price vinyl box? I'm gathering that it's super limited. It is around $80-$90 though.

edit, suppose I could PM you like you said to :P

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

3 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I want Jane Doe, MLIW, Cursed, and I'm torn on a few others. Ugh. If they were gonna be around for a week I'd have some additional birthday related cash available and some holiday pay.

Which makes me think, it's weird that as an adult I consider $100 from each parent standard for my birthday. But in the 11 years since they've been divorced that's how it's been. My dad never gave a shit about gifts and my mom was just like "Ugh, whatever. Please don't buy drugs"

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic