I have to go to work :(

Not even the Cody/Jason fight will help me get through the day, it pretty much ended last night with Jason: "(After blocking him from my Facebook account, Cody's new "band/soon to rip off fan project" twitter account started harassing me on Twitter. I sure love the block button.)"

That is a perfect example why Jason Tate sucks.  I feel like he's constantly trying to start shit with the bands hes supposed to help bring together as a community.  I mean... TDS certainly has their fair share of drama and I've heard a lot of things about Cody, etc., but Cody isn't in a position where he's supposed to be delivering non-biased news to thousands of people within a music subculture set out to promote community, not burning eachother at the stake every chance we get.

I could see right thru him at 16, and he's crystal clear now at 27.

I mean, I have nothing against Tate and I never really paid too much attention to anything. However, he definitely didn't provoke Cody here and I think he actually handled it really well. Should the post have just been ignored and deleted? Absolutely. But I thoroughly enjoyed that it wasn't, just some good laughs overall.

Tate and a few people even pointed out that he never said what Cody accused him of saying.

Crisis averted guys, I have made my first record purchase since February, lol.  I saw Mansions open for Ace Enders back in 2011 and I was not impressed with them, but seeing them play a full electric set for the first time last night made me a fan.  It reminds me of Death Cab turned up to 11.

So I bought Doom Loop.

Crisis averted guys, I have made my first record purchase since February, lol.  I saw Mansions open for Ace Enders back in 2011 and I was not impressed with them, but seeing them play a full electric set for the first time last night made me a fan.  It reminds me of Death Cab turned up to 11.

So I bought Doom Loop.

The record is so pretty. I think they're like All Get Out and I love All Get Out.

I have all the windows in my house open, I'm dog sitting this adorable little guy, I have I Call Fives S/t on my turntable, I'm scanning some of my old black and white negatives that I found in my move, and I'm working on my last final in my masters career. Really enjoying today.

BlCChYmIEAAft06.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic