You guys don't secretly hate us Doms, right? We're new, but I like to think we're a little above the standard new user *not meant to sound pretentious, just mean I don't do the shit Satan wasbitching about and can't think of a better way to phrase it* (even if I wasn't at first)

both doms are solid, and I don't really think that you fit what he was complaining even if he did call you out after you bitched him out. Honestly I think he is just pissed off cause he doesn't enjoy the boards or records collecting (see his status) as much as he used to and is lashing out. I mean that guy in the Deafheaven thread is an example of newer users who I can't stand, and I see why he is ticked off. But I'm a newer member myself, and didn't see the old days so I can't comment. I do think the snotty, elitism almost made me lose interest, but luckily threads like this give me hope for the decency in some members. But I also have to agree people need to mind their own business when it comes to flipping, maybe you don't agree with it but it's part of collecting anything and you can't stop it and it really shouldn't concern people what other people do with their money, don't like the price, buy someone else's or bide your time

Kinda feel like an idiot here but what do you mean when you say "Doms"?

Rez is named Dom, and so am I. We will occasionally refer to each other as "Dom1" (me) and "Dom2" (him).

As far as people hating me in this thread, I'm only certain that Dom, Shane, and Jason like me. Everyone else I'm paranoid about hating me. 

I thought we were all cool here, but the shit stirring over there was making me wonder if we were secretly hated or something. Pardon me while I go back to that other thread and continue to be an asshole/pretty soon make an ass of myself.

Just walk away.

It's shitty, but you being pissed and ranting isn't going to do anything but potentially stir him up more.

Just ignore the dude and go on. Everyone doesn't hate you.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic