Just walk away.

It's shitty, but you being pissed and ranting isn't going to do anything but potentially stir him up more.

Just ignore the dude and go on. Everyone doesn't hate you.

Yeah, I've been saying I wasn't going to post anymore but I keep getting baited into it. I'm done. He and I have a beef because I PMd him and told him to leave Dom alone and to a minor extent called him on being a pretentious prick, to which he responded by telling me he had been wanting to write an open letter for a while... blah blah blah. He's just trying to bait me and I'm letting it happen :/

Just ignore the dude and go on. Everyone doesn't hate you.

I must admit, it's disheartening to see him on his soapbox with virtually every other member agreeing with him. I've noticed he completely backed out of the conversation after two posts, though, so Rez was pretty much right--he just wanted to stir things up. He even showed me the PMs (or, more accurately, relayed to me the information present in them), and from what I heard, he seriously is just trying to fuck with everybody for the sake of being dramatic. 

Yeah, I've been saying I wasn't going to post anymore but I keep getting baited into it. I'm done. He and I have a beef because I PMd him and told him to leave Dom alone and to a minor extent called him on being a pretentious prick, to which he responded by telling me he had been wanting to write an open letter for a while... blah blah blah. He's just trying to bait me and I'm letting it happen :/

Just let it go. If you can't, then just get away from the boards for the night.

We love you Doms. Lets leave that shit in that thread. Don't need no trouble coming around in small talk tonight.

Which is really dumb and proves Rez's point. I'd say I don't know what he's trying to accomplish, but I do. Unfortunately, it's working.

Brian is right, let's keep this a neutral zone. Sorry to have carried the shit over, I shouldn't have let him get to me, I know he is just stirring shit.

Update: Thoroughly enjoying Takk. Anyone know the cheapest place to get it? Is my best bet going with the $45 webstore order?

I haven't been following the Sigur Ros release stuff (since I already have copies) but didn't ( ) and Takk just get reissues? or was it just ( )?  I'd say parsing through that thread might give you the best info.

Takk is coming. I think he's just looking for the bet deal on it. (Bullmoose is usually a pretty good bet, Dom)

On a positive note: I made a $250 commission today on a funeral, and we got pre-approved for our home loan :). Now to find a house!

That's pretty awesome! On a side note, how do you make a commission on a funeral? Is it selling tombstones/urns or something? You can't really sell a dead body to many places so that's my only guess

I haven't been following the Sigur Ros release stuff (since I already have copies) but didn't ( ) and Takk just get reissues? or was it just ( )?  I'd say parsing

through that thread might give you the best info.

Takk is coming. I think he's just looking for the bet deal on it. (Bullmoose is usually a pretty good bet, Dom)

Was gonna look through the thread if I didn't get an answer here since I'm falling asleep, ha.

Checked earlier--"not available at this time" :(

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic