Also, I was talking to a girl last night who has killer taste in music, and wants to have the 'who was the best singer of Black Flag' argument with me. She also has more records than me. I think I found gold, boys.

Nice, sounds like you possibly found a winner.

Listened to a few songs off of Astrocreep and a few off of HD. Not really doing it for me, but I'll try to give them a proper go later. HD sounded too numetal-y from what I've heard. Astrocreep wasn't bad, it just kinda has something about it I don't really like and I'm not sure what. Feel free to lynch me, but Pantera doesn't really do it for me either.

I find them both pretty awful.

I find them both pretty awful.

That's cause they are awful. Only good thing Pantera did was the Black Flag cover of Revenge with just Tommy. BTBAM's cover of Cemetery Gates is rad. So I only like Pantera if Pantera isn't singing their own shit. Haha. If I want to listen to something chaotic (in a good way) I'm going to listen to Full of Hell.

That's cause they are awful. Only good thing Pantera did was the Black Flag cover of Revenge with just Tommy. BTBAM's cover of Cemetery Gates is rad. So I only like Pantera if Pantera isn't singing their own shit. Haha. If I want to listen to something chaotic (in a good way) I'm going to listen to Full of Hell.

It's music for people stuck in the late 90s.  I wasn't surprised that Phil is a racist, but I was real surprised that anyone gave a shit about Pantera in 2016.

Wind has already started howling like a motherfucker here. We've got a severe wind chill warning for all of New England this whole weekend. Never a better time to brew some coffee, spin some records, and not leave the house.

Also, Matt, my copy of Grand Blood came in yesterday. Sounds sweet!

Wind has already started howling like a motherfucker here. We've got a severe wind chill warning for all of New England this whole weekend. Never a better time to brew some coffee, spin some records, and not leave the house.

Also, Matt, my copy of Grand Blood came in yesterday. Sounds sweet!

Apparently it's -24° in NYC with windchill. That's nuts.

And awesome. That wasn't too slow. Bad ass. I'll leave you feedback when I get home, bud.

We have the windchill warning too. Damn arctic blasts. -20 here with windchill. It does not feel too bad though when I've been outside for a cigarette, but then again I have on a thermal, long sleeve shirt, hoodie and a heavy p-coat. I'm also only out for a few minutes. Crazy weather. It's going to be fucking 50+ next weekend.

It's only 60F in our building, since they like to turn heat way down on the weekend.

I plan on doing nothing but spinning records once I get home too. My parents want me to go to dinner with them, but I might just order pizza because I don't want to go outside anymore.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic