paging Juan to the Blackstar thread.....

what is up with the one that calls themselves idioteque?  C word being thrown around is a little overdone 

edit: morning small talk! Not trying to be an ass, just would prefer not seeing that 1 word used

edit #2:  Derek jumped in.  Oh boy.  Where is "Bruce" when we need him haha

Morning all, Hop Along show was fantastic. They played a for a little over an hour, mostly played songs off the new album but played 3-4 off Get Disowned I was surprised how much it sounded like the record, her voice is so unique and the lead guitar player shredded pretty good. Definitely worth the $12, and was excited to not have to trek to Denver.

paging Juan to the Blackstar thread.....

what is up with the one that calls themselves idioteque? C word being thrown around is a little overdone

edit: morning small talk! Not trying to be an ass, just would prefer not seeing that 1 word used

edit #2: Derek jumped in. Oh boy. Where is "Bruce" when we need him haha

The over all shittyness of that thread has actually turned me off of listening to that album. I've had it for a few weeks now, and I've just been putting it off. This site does weird things sometimes. And that dude is a total piece of shit.

The over all shittyness of that thread has actually turned me off of listening to that album. I've had it for a few weeks now, and I've just been putting it off. This site does weird things sometimes. And that dude is a total piece of shit.

Agreed. Cunt does not bother me as a word, but his use of it was uncalled for in the situation. Dude is a moron, and has been nothing but a tumor on this site since he started posting. You can't take being called an idiot seriously, when it's part of your username. I'm with you on your pm and your attitude towards the going ons lately. It can be quite grating.

Blackstar is as good as the thread is shitty.

That's unfortunate dude.  You will love the album though.  Hell, I didn't play it until that morning when we all heard.  

I'm finding myself staying out of those threads too.   

That's unfortunate dude. You will love the album though. Hell, I didn't play it until that morning when we all heard.

I'm finding myself staying out of those threads too.

Right on, I'll give it a listen today. Curious to find out what version of Bowie this album is. I'll report back, in this thread. Haha.

Right on, I'll give it a listen today. Curious to find out what version of Bowie this album is. I'll report back, in this thread. Haha.

Hi-res version sounds really good.

I grabbed the v0 for seeding purposes, and the FLAC for listening a few weeks ago.

Nice. I really like the album.

Looks like Amazon will have it in stock again on the 18th, so I'll probably order from them since I still have $100 in credit after buying a new router and UPS.

Ugh, my incoming list of stuff is getting too large. I need to stop buying stuff until it starts to clear up. I'm sure now the Nothing preorder and some other record I really want will go up :/.

Ugh, my incoming list of stuff is getting too large. I need to stop buying stuff until it starts to clear up. I'm sure now the Nothing preorder and some other record I really want will go up :/.

That's all I care about right now. So glad Relapse doesn't charge till shipping either, so I will probably buy 2 or 3 variants, keep 2 and give one to a friend.

That's all I care about right now. So glad Relapse doesn't charge till shipping either, so I will probably buy 2 or 3 variants, keep 2 and give one to a friend.

Same, pretty much. I always pay with paypal, but if they don't charge until it ships I should probably use my card this time. This needs to drop now.

I'm so ready for it.

Beyond ready.

I still need a copy of Downward Years to come, but the new album is one of my most anticipated albums this year

Sound still be up on the label's site for cheap.

Debating going out RSD just to get the new single.... not sure if it'll be worth the hassle though, and I'm sure it'll be easy to find after for a bit.

So that house my dad was trying to move to, he ended up buying it to flip. So I'm here now and the dude left two different 5.1 systems behind. One minus the Blu-ray player, cause it's those cheap boxed units. I have so much patch work to do cause this guy totally half-assed his install. Haha. That's what wireless is for (even though a 2 / 2.1 system is WAY better sounding than any 5+ system). Anyone want two 5.1 system speakers without wires since I had to cut them and a Blu-ray player? Haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic