I didn't even see what the deluxe variant was until after I bought it. I was on the phone at 10 and put the caller on hold to order it. I'm a great example to the guy in training.

I didn't even see what the deluxe variant was until after I bought it. I was on the phone at 10 and put the valley on hold to order it. I'm a great example to the guy in training.

From the stories of other people's performance at your job, that's the least of their worries around that place! lol

Just now listening to this track by Nothing... holy hell this is good stuff!!! It's got this wonderful all inclusive feel of every indie strong point from the 90's blended in so well. The drums remind me of Murph from Dinosaur Jr so much..

That's what happens when shoegaze is done really well by a bunch of hardcore kids, and you get Yip all over it.

Never heard Nothing before but listened to the new song because all of you being excited about it, and I really liked it. Going to check out their other stuff, and probably going to order that /500 variant. Thanks y'all!!

Side note, I just realized next Wednesday is a holiday and I have off, yay.

That's what happens when shoegaze is done really well by a bunch of hardcore kids, and you get Yip all over it.

Before my first listen I expected it to be really heavy simply because it's on Relapse, but was blown the fuck out when it was all harmony and melody and just awesome! I love when you guys turn over a rock for me to find gold underneath :)

Never heard Nothing before but listened to the new song because all of you being excited about it, and I really liked it. Going to check out their other stuff, and probably going to order that /500 variant. Thanks y'all!!

Side note, I just realized next Wednesday is a holiday and I have off, yay.

You really need to listen to Guilty of Everything.

Before my first listen I expected it to be really heavy simply because it's on Relapse, but was blown the fuck out when it was all harmony and melody and just awesome! I love when you guys turn over a rock for me to find gold underneath :)

You need to listen to Guilty of Everything as well. You can grab it for like $15.

You really need to listen to Guilty of Everything.

Seconded, I was blown away. I honestly avoided it because it was on relapse, and ran out and bought the pink the day I heard it for the first time. I rarely get that floored on first listen. It's like Souvlaki/Loveless/Spooky tier to me

Seconded, I was blown away. I honestly avoided it because it was on relapse, and ran out and bought the pink the day I heard it for the first time. I rarely get that floored on first listen. It's like Souvlaki/Loveless/Spooky tier to me

It easily became album of the year for me that year. I'm still blown away by it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic