Today I:

Came in to work late (because)

I bought a house.

Tonight I'm going to the Blazers/Nets game (where)

I'm going to eat expensive nachos.

Tomorrow we should get our keys to the house and be able to start working on it! :)

Also, the guy we bought the house from is almost definitely a wizard. Not sure if I told you guys that yet.

how limited is it?

/100 European tour exclusive. It is INCREDIBLY hard to come by. I've only seen it for sale twice. Neither of which I actually saw during their sale time. I thought I found a copy once from a dude in Ireland but I got it and it was the maroon US version which isn't translucent. Phil says he might have a copy at he he will give me when he gets back from tour.

I'll follow up with a review of YATC from her later.

$2000 more?! Holy moly. Don't spend it all in one place ;)

Yeah, I'm stoked. Money for an apartment. : )

Really awesome you are closing the last few gaps dude! Thanks for that video link, watching now!

Just the one elusive one remains!

Today I:

I bought a house.

Tomorrow we should get our keys to the house and be able to start working on it! :)

Also, the guy we bought the house from is almost definitely a wizard. Not sure if I told you guys that yet.

Dude, I'm so excited for you. And awesome, Gandalf sold you his wizard lair.

/100 European tour exclusive. It is INCREDIBLY hard to come by. I've only seen it for sale twice. Neither of which I actually saw during their sale time. I thought I found a copy once from a dude in Ireland but I got it and it was the maroon US version which isn't translucent. Phil says he might have a copy at he he will give me when he gets back from tour.

/100 is certainly rough, but I was thinking you were going to say /10 or something. Best of luck

Today I:

I bought a house.

Glad to hear you're having an excellent week so far! :) And I like that your post reads like a poem haha

What's the story on this wizardliness?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic