I rather enjoyed "Hit Your Head" I waited until first spin to hear it. I'm sure it will take more listens, it's definitely not as immediate as "Paul Walker" but this article is wonderful

http://substreammagazine.com/2016/02/interview-feature-drug-church-2016/

“They wrote stuff that I think if a guy with a good voice was on it, the band could experience some success. But because my voice is continuously terrible, I’ve robbed them of that.”

My other package of records showed up at my apartment instead of my updated shipping address at work. Not a huge deal, since I'm still here, but if that dinealone package comes here I'll be long gone. Anddddd pretty angry.

Moving into the new place already? That's awesome.

Yeah, AoF and Moneen package. We probably won't get moved in until (not this weekend) next weekend because we have some work to do!

Fun painting and shit? I hate painting, but I love how much it changes a house.

Certainly need that furnace and gas lines before you move in. Tearing up carpet can be a bitch too. It sucks pulling up carpet and finding nice hardwood floors destroyed. Hopefully yours are not, or are you putting new carpet in?

Certainly need that furnace and gas lines before you move in. Tearing up carpet can be a bitch too. It sucks pulling up carpet and finding nice hardwood floors destroyed. Hopefully yours are not, or are you putting new carpet in?

Sticking with hardwoods. Judging from what we could see we're thinking they'll be pretty nice underneath

when I got my old place years ago it was all carpet. this was a 1915 Bungalow. ripped them up - beautiful orig hardwood underneath. some ppl. they painted over the orig 6" trim too. I was cursing the entire time. why people. WHY.

Stuff like this drives me absolutely bananas. It seems to happen so frequently on the west coast too!

when I got my old place years ago it was all carpet. this was a 1915 Bungalow. ripped them up - beautiful orig hardwood underneath. some ppl. they painted over the orig 6" trim too. I was cursing the entire time. why people. WHY.

Stuff like this drives me absolutely bananas. It seems to happen so frequently on the west coast too!

I can't tell you how many times I've come across this. The first place I worked in had carpet installed in the kitchen. I tore it our and they didn't put down a base. So there were all these holes in the original hard wood. It took me so long to fix it, but I eventually did, and they looked gorgeous. Probably the most work I've ever put into one task. I don't understand people's logic when they do that shit. Even worse is that they painted the hardwood stairs. It took so long to strip that shit, then sand and stain it. I still have nightmares.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic