Oh man, this looks terrible. I'm glad they almost never get any shows I'm interested in. I was having an internal debate about if I wanted to see Wild Nothing at The Loading Dock or Melt-Banana/Melvins/Napalm Death at Urban Lounge. I was going to see if I could make it to both shows, but this has made my decsion final that I'm just going to skip Wild Nothing and hope they come back to a different venue soon. The Melvins show should be way better.

Also, I just saw that Bane are playing there next week. lol

Melvins show will definitely be better.

Ugh, I saw flyers for Melvins/Napalm Death/Melt Banana when I was in NOLA. I was like "God damn it, why couldn't our anniversary be two weeks later?!"

My girlfriend was like "I mean, I'd love to see the Melvins and I like Napalm Death..." so I described Melt Banana and then she was pissed as me.

Ugh, I saw flyers for Melvins/Napalm Death/Melt Banana when I was in NOLA. I was like "God damn it, why couldn't our anniversary be two weeks later?!"

My girlfriend was like "I mean, I'd love to see the Melvins and I like Napalm Death..." so I described Melt Banana and then she was pissed as me.

The whole lineup is ridiculous. It's going to be crazy.

I normally go to the grocery store at around 10-11pm on Sunday, since the one by me is 24 hours. It's closed tomorrow, and closed at 10 today due to Easter, or else I would not have gone.

I normally go to the grocery store at around 10-11pm on Sunday, since the one by me is 24 hours. It's closed tomorrow, and closed at 10 today due to Easter, or else I would not have gone.

Gotta close early for the Pagan holiday that theists stole and turned into some more Bullshit about Jesus.

I can understand mom and pop stores, private businesses, but a grocery store closing? Cmon.

Iv sold so many hams in the last few days. Fucking over it.

I found a screw in a thing of deli ham. Like, it came to us with a fucking screw legit in the middle of it. Opened it, cut a few pounds for customers and then all of a sudden there was a metal on metal noise. I look and there's a fucking screw embedded in the ham.

I found a screw in a thing of deli ham. Like, it came to us with a fucking screw legit in the middle of it. Opened it, cut a few pounds for customers and then all of a sudden there was a metal on metal noise. I look and there's a fucking screw embedded in the ham.

Holy shit. Iv seen some weird shit in meat before. But never a screw.

Once, a good many years ago, I woke up, rolled of bed, gave my chin a good scratch, and found a drywall screw hiding in my beard.

The Thrice thread is a fucking nightmare. Jesus. Thrice fans are such children.

It's evident that he isn't a fan, but Bronchitis has always been a pretentious annoyance. His posts usually just make me roll my eyes; like, he thinks he's wiser than everyone...dude's like 23.

New Thrice sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.
Pig Destroyer sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.
Ten thousand pounds of pennies falling down a well sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.
Deep House Trance Music sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.

The Bloop sounds exactly like Foo Fighters.
All sounds in the known universe are Foo Fighters.

It's evident that he isn't a fan, but Bronchitis has always been a pretentious annoyance. His posts usually just make me roll my eyes; like, he thinks he's wiser than everyone...dude's like 23.

The funny thing is I'm not even mad them using Foo a negative comparison. It's just the fact it sounds nothing like a Foo song. But the best part is that none of them give any details of why they think it sounds like they, cause they can't.

And yeah, he definitely gives off that vibe. Haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic