Thanks... recently I got both records for $26 ppd.

I was psyched.

wow great price, I was excited to find the first one on vacation for $15. My friend showed me it and I had trouble finding a copy for a fair price for awhile. Haven't got around to getting the new one, so I figured tonight would be a good night

I was born in a summer snow storm.

Fuck hot weather.

I love 50/60's, which is why I love Fall. I'd love it if it were always those temps. Too bad this summer is supposed to be crazy hot.

It was fucking 95 today. Let's trade.

Nah, no thanks.

Taking Friday off to take my car in. Going to be expensive I think. 2 tie-rods, alignment, brake fluid flushed, and my tires rotated and balanced. Hopefully it'll solve my issue of my car feeling like shit on the highway. If it does, then I will fix my O2 sensor next month, if not, time to look for a new car.

It was 80 today. It's supposed to snow tomorrow.

Yeah, that sucks. We dropped a lot, but not that much. We got 2 inches Saturday, but it was gone by Sunday afternoon. It's trying to snow now.

Yup. That's exactly what we talked about.

Haha, nice. Did he bring up anything that may or may not still be here? If he's from the Falls, I'm sure he would remember good old Rex's Erection. That's all the Falls really has. Well that, and suburb kids who think they are from the country. Though the Falls is building up pretty crazy. The just built a ton of new stuff on the old Montgomery Wards lot.

Anything above 60 is too hot

60 is best, but I can stand more. If I couldn't, I wouldn't be moving to Texas. It gets pretty damn hot in NYC sometimes, doesn't it?

My friend just got an internship with a major print shop out there. She's moving there for a few months.

Haha, nice. Did he bring up anything that may or may not still be here? If he's from the Falls, I'm sure he would remember good old Rex's Erection. That's all the Falls really has. Well that, and suburb kids who think they are from the country. Though the Falls is building up pretty crazy. The just built a ton of new stuff on the old Montgomery Wards lot.

60 is best, but I can stand more. If I couldn't, I wouldn't be moving to Texas. It gets pretty damn hot in NYC sometimes, doesn't it?

My friend just got an internship with a major print shop out there. She's moving there for a few months.

We have a bunch of family back out in Akron / Cuyahoga. He was talking about the rubber plants, and the Hoover factory.

Also, 72 degrees in CA is the best temperature ever.

We have a bunch of family back out in Akron / Cuyahoga. He was talking about the rubber plants, and the Hoover factory.

Also, 72 degrees in CA is the best temperature ever.

All gone. Goodyear still makes race tires in the building next to where I work, but that's it, the rest have been gone for 30+ years. Hoover's been gone for a long time too. Canton is a fucking shit hole now.

It can sure.

The family outvoted me for our moving to northern Alaska.

And I had to turn down a research opportunity in Antarctica because the wife said that, "it's too cold there".

That's what I get for marrying a Greek instead of a Swede, Norge, or Fin.

All gone. Goodyear still makes race tires in the building next to where I work, but that's it, the rest have been gone for 30+ years. Hoover's been gone for a long time too. Canton is a fucking shit hole now.

I haven't been back there in almost ten years cause my Grandpa is a fucking douche back, in turn making all my aunts idiots. Everyone on my mom's side can suck it. My Dad has his mom left and she is pretty much gone mentally. So no reason to go out there to nowhere and nothing. Haha.

Also, when you get to TX get ready to sweat your balls off, dude.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic