I think I need to listen to toe again cuz everyone else seems to like it. It felt to me like some of it was good, but a lot was just everyone acting flashy with their instruments but no purpose.

I'll pick something off that/those list(s) tomorrow; I'm spinning Dillinger Escape Plan currently, so the mood isn't there.

The new Toe album rules.

t-bone. were you selling Illumination Ritual a while back?/do you still have a copy?/how much.

Long gone, sorry John. Sold out on Graveface?

Probably like 2ish and a girl. I think my buddy and I are going to go over there just to look tomorrow!

Right on! She'll keep an eye out too in case the best in the world pops up. She just grabbed her phone so I think she's looking some up. She said they're a little lower on kitties than usual right now.

Right on! She'll keep an eye out too in case the best in the world pops up. She just grabbed her phone so I think she's looking some up. She said they're a little lower on kitties than usual right now.

"Yeah, I need a restock in the cat dept."

"Price check on tabbies."

"Clean up on aisle 3."

Yup :/

Brian, let me know what age and gender cat you're going to want and Ry will start looking for the purrrrfect cat for you.

muahaha

That took a long time to sell out. 

Holy fuck have I been busy.  There is no way I'd be able to catch up on all I've missed.

I was just checking in and figured I'd share a flyer that I designed for an upcoming show that Gaytripp is headlining.  It's at a bigger venue  (the first venue that the Foo FIghters ever played at), so I think we might be breaking out the sideshow festivities for this one!   :D

Anyways, here's the flyer:

2TzBjVK.jpg

Holy fuck have I been busy.  There is no way I'd be able to catch up on all I've missed.

I was just checking in and figured I'd share a flyer that I designed for an upcoming show that Gaytripp is headlining.  It's at a bigger venue  (the first venue that the Foo FIghters ever played at), so I think we might be breaking out the sideshow festivities for this one!   :D

Anyways, here's the flyer:

2TzBjVK.jpg

Glad to hear you're doing well man. <3

Holy fucking shit. Not only did IIOI completely fucking kill it, Evan is like the world's nicest dude. He was awesome with the crowd and even gave me his playlist after the set. Not the world's biggest TWIABP fan but they were solid too. Not familiar enough with opening acts to judge. This venue was tiny too, he was only playing to like 150 people. It was absolutely amazing and the new album is definitely material for my AOTY

Morning folks. Need you folks to send me positive energies today. Gotta do something later today that has been draining me mentally for a while now, so I need help getting hyped up to get it over and done with.... So ready for today to be over with already

Big-Plus-Button.png

Here's a big green plus to symbolize positive vibes  :)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic