I think I need to listen to toe again cuz everyone else seems to like it. It felt to me like some of it was good, but a lot was just everyone acting flashy with their instruments but no purpose.

I'll pick something off that/those list(s) tomorrow; I'm spinning Dillinger Escape Plan currently, so the mood isn't there.

I think I need to listen to toe again cuz everyone else seems to like it. It felt to me like some of it was good, but a lot was just everyone acting flashy with their instruments but no purpose.

I'll pick something off that/those list(s) tomorrow; I'm spinning Dillinger Escape Plan currently, so the mood isn't there.

Toe does nothing for me haha

It's not too bad if I order both from the label.

I cleaned my Red Forest again, and it finally sounds better. My copy must have just had a ton of splatter crap.

Edit: I need to grab that Toe record too. I've also never heard Slint.

Edit 2: Fuck, I need that Russian Circle repress too. Stupid money.

S/T has long been sold out.

Yes, yes you do. I got mine from Topshelf, and it sounds great. Shipping was fine too.

I do as well. Gah.

Just try Plot first. Their catalog is pretty diverse. I'm not really a fan of they newest album, maybe about half of it.

I'm listening to this:

I love how different and similar all our tastes in music are. That's what makes this place so great.

I like it because it usually provokes good discussion, but when I'm the only person who doesn't like a band, it makes me feel like I'm somehow objectively wrong and that's when I get frustrated

I like it because it usually provokes good discussion, but when I'm the only person who doesn't like a band, it makes me feel like I'm somehow objectively wrong and that's when I get frustrated

No need to be. Just because something is popular, does not mean it's good/something you enjoy. Music is subjective, as you know, and that's what makes it all so great. We like what we like, nothing can change that.

I also tend to be the break in the chain and then like some of the most off the wall stuff.

You become immune to that stuff as you get older.

I also tend to be the break in the chain and then like some of the most off the wall stuff.

You become immune to that stuff as you get older.

You and your noise :P

I also changed his last name to 'McFart'.

Haha, nice. I hope some uptight person at the post office reads it and turns their nose up at it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic