Kickass. Everything alright? I think I did a good job making sure they didn't get fucked in the mail. I meant to get you tracking but I've been busy and just forgot.

Matt, I'll get you tracking when I'm out of class

Everything came perfectly. I even said to my girlfriend "God damn, put the stickers between cardboard and everything. Homie could've just thrown 'em in an envelope and I wouldn't have been mad"

Yeah, a lot of it has a very similar vibe to me. I think that's why I'm not digging it as much as GoE. It's a great album, but GoE just blew my mind when I heard it, while this one is just good.

I hear that and then The Cure at the same time, it's just a fucking well written record. The tracks all line up perfect and none of them seems out of flow when playing it all the way through. I keep thinking "it's over already?"

I definitely heard Collective Soul at one point. Haha. Heard a little Cure as well, along with Nirvana, Bush, SP.

Have you guys ever had Apple headphones kind of like pop in your ear and it feels like a mix of an electric shock and someone flicking the inside of your ear? It just happened and now I don't want to put it back in.

Apple Earbuds are garbage. Buy some Xiaomi Piston / Hybrids for even less.

http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_261864.html

I definitely heard Collective Soul at one point. Haha. Heard a little Cure as well, along with Nirvana, Bush, SP.

I certainly hear Bush too. Eaten by Worms made me break out Sixteen Stone the other day for the first time in forever. Sounds so much better to older me than it did then because then I was all into hardcore or gtfo lol

they always go out if its super cloudy or hard rain/snow etc. we tried watching games at a friends who has it and we had to stop because the shit always froze. i love the setups they offer, and the boxes and wireless crap.

True, but at least with Direct TV you also have it accessible online. If cable goes out during a game, we will typically pull it up online then connect the laptop to the TV. The MLB package is awesome, especially for stuff like that. I can watch games from anywhere, anytime.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic