BTBAM - BTBAM ($6 and change)

Interpol - TOTBL ($10)

Pelican - Some 12" EP I forget the name of ($4)

The Shins - Chutes too Narrow ($7)

The code didn't apply to Cult Leader - Lightless Walk so I held off. Had to stop looking because I would have gotten out of hand.

I should try and get that shins album. That's a great price !!!

Chutes Too Narrow is the best Shins album I have it on white vinyl. I found the score of a lifetime today at the store that knows nothing about records, they priced a still sealed original pressing of the first Little Dragon album for $12. I dunno how many leftfield fans are here, but for those unfamiliar prior to the repress this record was going for $300+, I opened it up and spun it though and let it fulfill it's destiny and boy did it sound great. Very happy to get such a rare record for so cheap

About to watch Blue Velvet for the first time in 14 years. I'm probably better equipped to experience it now than I was at 15.

I'm going all out for this viewing. Made some fancy ass popcorn (popped in butter flavored coconut oil whaaaaaaat), made a cocktail, packed a bowl, and turned out all the lights.

I swear if my downstairs neighbors start blasting shitty rap and rattling my apartment I'm going to have a fit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic