4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Well it looks like Medical Marijuana passed the House here, so it's almost a reality. The law is really strict though, saying it cannot be smoked, so I'm guessing THC pills and vaporizing it?

and edibles I guess, never heard of it unless they mean in public you can't smoke it. Which is technically the law here too

2 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

and edibles I guess, never heard of it unless they mean in public you can't smoke it. Which is technically the law here too

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/05/medical_marijuana_bill_clears.html

It just says smoking in general, and that their doctor would re command a method. Seems odd.

4 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

It's medically legal here but only in pill/oil form that doesn't actually get you high.

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

That's like selling cigarettes without tobacco in them. What's the point.

I agree, but if it still helps the person then it's good they can take it. Might as well let them enjoy themselves with it a bit too though.

29 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I assume this is sarcasm, but the compound that is good medically is different from THC which is what gets you high ;)

you need a small amount of thc to activate the other cannabinoids, which is why the charlotte's web even has a little but they bred it to be the minimum necessary so kids don't get bombed

I realized not long ago that I've been using it to medicate myself for ADHD that's plagued me since childhood. Problem is, doctors want you to be seizure free for 3 months or more before trying to medicate me for it, so I'm stuck in a non-ending cycle. I'd much rather smoke a bowl over taking Ritalin again... 

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I realized not long ago that I've been using it to medicate myself for ADHD that's plagued me since childhood. Problem is, doctors want you to be seizure free for 3 months or more before trying to medicate me for it, so I'm stuck in a non-ending cycle. I'd much rather smoke a bowl over taking Ritalin again... 

yep really helps me focus and helps with my panic disorder much more than anything else does

1 minute ago, texan4life said:

It is INSANE how much stuff it helps with and it will never become legal federally because pharmaceutical companies have too much money to lose if that happens.

that's one of the biggest obstacles. They need to at least stop outlawing hemp. We can literally just make hemp plastic, and it's completely biodegradable and grows in just a few months.  Besides tons of other useful functions, hemp seed is so damn good for you it has every amino acid you need, there is no other food that contains all of them to my knowledge

3 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

that's one of the biggest obstacles. They need to at least stop outlawing hemp. We can literally just make hemp plastic, and it's completely biodegradable and grows in just a few months.  Besides tons of other useful functions, hemp seed is so damn good for you it has every amino acid you need, there is no other food that contains all of them to my knowledge

Now they'll be telling you to throw your plastics on the campfire after all. :P

1 hour ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I've spread my disease properly.... <3

sorry, can't go to school today, I've got the Kozel-ick

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic