54 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

"and that's a good thing because it's all glorifying evil and the devil"

"the devil isn't a real thing, dad"

"YOU HAVE BEEN CONVERTED BY YOUR MUSIC WE MUST HAVE YOU EXORCISED."

"HAIL SATAN

I've said this before, but when my mom saw my chest tattoo she asked my why I had sold my soul to the devil.

7 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Juan, I think you guys should institute a new rule about those "PO Soon" topics. I think an album has to be announced, and a tracklist must be known before anyone can make a topic on it. I'd prefer that the PO actually be up, but I know some people might not like that.

I agree they should wait until the PO is up, with the exception that its been announced a PO for vinyl will be coming on an upcoming announced date.

5 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Not too shabby...

Though the sun is out and it's getting warm haha.

Oh, and listening to the new Radiohead for the 11th time thus far.

Yeah, it's going to be warm here the next few days. 75F and storms today, then up to the 80's tomorrow, then back down to the 60's.

I have not listened to the new Radiohead yet. I'm not a huge fan of their stuff, but I don't hate them. I didn't like the last 2 albums though, but I supposed it's worth checking out the new one.

44 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Yeah, it's going to be warm here the next few days. 75F and storms today, then up to the 80's tomorrow, then back down to the 60's.

I have not listened to the new Radiohead yet. I'm not a huge fan of their stuff, but I don't hate them. I didn't like the last 2 albums though, but I supposed it's worth checking out the new one.

There is a great deal of hyperbole regarding the new one. So, I won't go there.  It is an enjoyable listen... very orchestral...

12 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I've somehow stumbled upon "ghost hunter" youtube channels, and man are they corny as hell. It' pretty funny seeing them "find" something out of nothing. One channel is obviously fake too, but it's kinda hilarious to watch.

There was one of the ghost shows where the producers of the shows would make noises so the ghost hunters would have stuff to go investigate. So totally fake.

1 hour ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning all. My stomach feels absolutely terrible today. I really need to keep track of what causes my IBS to act up. This will make an annoying work day, plus I only slept for a few hours because I forgot I had to come in early (thankfully I set my alarm for it though).

You should do a process of elimination and just take one thing away at a time and figure out what causes it. 

2 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

I was half tempted to make a thread that said "PO Soon? Nothing LP3" because of that ETID Thread.

Haha!

i love that I stay up till 1am and still wake up at 6am on my one day off. I also have to go in at 2am tomorrow on my day off for a case reset. I guess I really will sleep when I'm dead. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

You have to go into work at 2am?! Fuck that shit.

Spin ToT all day, because it's too fucking good not to.

Yeahhh. We have the president of Kroger coming in to walk our dept tomorrow morning at 8am. So 2am it is to get ready for that. Oh well. $30 an hour for OT ain't too bad. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic