46 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Yeahhh. We have the president of Kroger coming in to walk our dept tomorrow morning at 8am. So 2am it is to get ready for that. Oh well. $30 an hour for OT ain't too bad. 

Fuck all that shit except the OT

The CEO of my company's sister shops here. She once texted the CEO a picture of a strawberry with a little bit of fuzz on it and we had a full fucking audit and corporate walkthrough the next day. I legitimately believe that person deserves to be dead. I used to run a produce department. Strawberries grow fuzz sometimes and it's hardly the end of the world. When you have dozens of cases of them it's really hard to spot ONE berry that's gone bad.

Just now, THE_James_Champ said:

at home I use it, but this is a work laptop, and I don't know if it'll affect anything I do internally. 

You can turn it off for certain sites if need be.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

The CEO of my company's sister shops here. She once texted the CEO a picture of a strawberry with a little bit of fuzz on it and we had a full fucking audit and corporate walkthrough the next day. I legitimately believe that person deserves to be dead. I used to run a produce department. Strawberries grow fuzz sometimes and it's hardly the end of the world. When you have dozens of cases of them it's really hard to spot ONE berry that's gone bad.

Grocery stores sound insane.

1 minute ago, Thomas³ said:

You can turn it off for certain sites if need be.

Grocery stores sound insane.

The only thing worse than managment is the fucking customers. I miss working for an indie store (even though that place was horrible) because I could walk away from abusive or exceptionally rude customers and the owner would listen to my side of the story and be like "Oh yeah, fuck that asshole"

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I'm jealous. I live I'm the heart of Dunkin Donuts country. We had a Krispy Kreme open about 15 years ago but it closed like 12 years ago.

I'd trade you a Krispy Kreme for a Tim Hortons hands down

Edit: My true inner fat ass is shining today...

48 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning Matt. Play Uncharted 4 all night? It looks really damn good.

29 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all. Had McBreakfast and now I feel greasy.... but those hash browns are like crack

You know it. It was so hard to go to bed last night. I'm already so immersed in it. 

And I rolled up to BK at 10:29 and they wouldn't serve me breakfast. Like they someone don't have the ingredients anymore. There wasn't even anyone else there. They could have easily made me a sausage, egg, and cheese, then switched and gone on with their day. But what should I expect from people who didn't graduate high school. I asked when they stop serving so I could argue one minute with her and she wouldn't answer me. Assholes. Haha. I just wanted to some food to wake up so I can work. Not a good way to star off the morning, irritated and hungry. 

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

And I rolled up to BK at 10:29 and they wouldn't serve me breakfast. Like they someone don't have the ingredients anymore. There wasn't even anyone else there. They could have easily made me a sausage, egg, and cheese, then switched and gone on with their day. But what should I expect from people who didn't graduate high school. I asked when they stop serving so I could argue one minute with her and she wouldn't answer me. Assholes. Haha. I just wanted to some food to wake up so I can work. Not a good way to star off the morning, irritated and hungry. 

Being in the south has bestowed upon me the one lucky advantage of having Bojangles which serves breakfasts all day long. Now that Mcdonalds has the few things I like after their "normal" breakfast times I just go there, but before that it was Bo Time ;)

17 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

They have the hash browns all day now and I'm going to die of heart disease.

I like the ones at Burger King better

23 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Ya'll need adblock

It is truly wonderful

15 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I live in Heart Attack central. I can see the Hot Now sign at Krispy Kreme from my apartment window

RIP. I have one a few miles from my house and I go there too often. I'd just live there if I saw the sign

37 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

HAHA. One of the big wigs of my company sends in his friends to spy on us. These people are seriously fucking insane. I'd get the fuck out of there ASAP if it weren't for the money. Corporate America can suck a huge fucking dick.

22 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

You know it. It was so hard to go to bed last night. I'm already so immersed in it. 

Not that I really want to defend fast food by any means, but from what I recall working there back in high school, they probably had already tossed the breakfast food if it was dead, as it is only "good" for a short amount of time.

But fuck BK anyway.

3 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Not that I really want to defend fast food by any means, but from what I recall working there back in high school, they probably had already tossed the breakfast food if it was dead, as it is only "good" for a short amount of time.

But fuck BK anyway.

But breakfast wasn't officially over yet. That's what really irritates me. I just don't understand cause it's all back there. It's all good to go. You're telling me the minute before it hits 10:30 it's just magically not accessible anymore? I just want my breakfast. It's the only good thing BK has. But I think that's even worse if it's "only good for a certain amount of time". Haha.

I'm amazed they're still in business honestly. Their food is gross. They just make an amazing croissant sandwich for some reason. Whatever, WaWa bagel and a red bull to the rescue.

Now to remodel this bathroom... 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic