That's intense @Bladew1ll1s1sdead

A guy I worked with at subway would sell weed during regular business hours, at night when it was just him and me, he would weigh it out on the little ounce scale and put it in those cookie bags and people would be in and out all night long picking up weed from him.

One night, it was me, the guy in the story above, another guy and a girl and we were all working and they got beer and put it all in the ice maker to keep it throughout their shift, well I got to go home early but apparently the store owner came in that night to check in on the store, and they got busted, 2 of them were still in high school but somehow all of them got a light scolding and ended up keeping their jobs.

Another time it was me and the girl in the second story and we were closing one night and she had taken something and I was cleaning up and I heard a thud and I walked to the back and she's passed out on the ground. I saw she was still breathing so I didn't call the cops or anyone and she ended up waking up a minute or two later and she was fine after that.

28 minutes ago, lastvaultboy said:

How did the post office trip go @Dave Grohl?

I haven't even had time today. Work was nuts. But I'm off tomorrow, so I'll be shipping @abovetheearth his Nothing and getting an estimate on the shipping. Why don't you message me your address so I can get a better estimate for you. 

27 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I have the mp3s.

Can you upload for me? @320?

19 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Hey, feedback is showing up now in thread view. Even though I lost about 4-5. @Eliminator Jr. I'm going to leave you a bunch for all the things we have in the works. 

Reminds me that I need to leave you all feedback

27 minutes ago, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I have the mp3s.

Can you upload for me? @320?

19 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Hey, feedback is showing up now in thread view. Even though I lost about 4-5. @Eliminator Jr. I'm going to leave you a bunch for all the things we have in the works. 

Reminds me that I need to leave you all feedback

5 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

But breakfast wasn't officially over yet. That's what really irritates me. I just don't understand cause it's all back there. It's all good to go. You're telling me the minute before it hits 10:30 it's just magically not accessible anymore? I just want my breakfast. It's the only good thing BK has. But I think that's even worse if it's "only good for a certain amount of time". Haha.

I'm amazed they're still in business honestly. Their food is gross. They just make an amazing croissant sandwich for some reason. Whatever, WaWa bagel and a red bull to the rescue.

Now to remodel this bathroom... 

Is your remodelling work your business? I tried like 4 ways to rephrase that to make it less like I was asking a stupid question...maybe it is a stupid question! I mean something along the lines of are you a full on tradesman?

Deadspin had an article earlier on the case against pets

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/the-case-against-pets-1775015685

And then this afternoon they posted a counterpoint and it's just a bunch of clips of peoples' pets being cute.  If anyone is having a bad day, this will put you in a good mood but regardless you should watch them

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/counterpoint-pets-are-good-1776080611

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic