13 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

After 35 years, Nomeansno called it a quits today. Sad day, but it's been a long hiatus already.

Sad to hear, but those guys gave it a long run and made a good one out of it for sure. And yes, NOMEANSNO is the kind of band that MAKES bass players want to learn lol

Morning all

2 hours ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Morning to the morning crew.

On this Monday,  I fixed my ipod and am now listening to The Gouster from David Bowie... great start.

Awesome you got it fixed! That was such a biter to have broken one with such large storage

1 hour ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning ghost...could really go for some hot stacks this morning

I get offered breakfast just about every day by my girlfriend but I've never been a big breakfast eater... I usually wait until after 1pm to eat or sometimes not but once a day at night. I have such a shitty diet :( 

22 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I get offered breakfast just about every day by my girlfriend but I've never been a big breakfast eater... I usually wait until after 1pm to eat or sometimes not but once a day at night. I have such a shitty diet :( 

I do the one meal a day thing, usually around 11:30am and then I am done for the day... also have such a shitty diet.

1 minute ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

happy Monday morning!

hope the first full week of autumn is a great one for you all!

Woke up to hear the weather lady say it was 70 outside so I'm very happy to be done with the heavy heat for sure! Hope you enjoy your week also!

5 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

I do the one meal a day thing, usually around 11:30am and then I am done for the day... also have such a shitty diet.

Instead of hangry, I use the term hazy [hungry but to lazy to do anything about it]. This describes me to much lol

Edit: Pretty much explains the Debbie cake and soda diet I mostly consume now

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

32 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Morning all

Awesome you got it fixed! That was such a biter to have broken one with such large storage

Yeah man... totally relieved.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic