3 hours ago, THE_James_Champ said:

how much?

No clue yet

11 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

You should give Last Night In Town for a spin... and Burial Plot Bidding War

I really don't see him liking it. He thought Hot Damn was kinda boring so I can't imagine stepping backwards in the discog will make instrumentals more exciting but YMMV

2 minutes ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

The new one had 1 or 2 decent songs, but it was real bland overall.

Have you heard the new Crown Court?

I agree but it has grown on me, they were the first band I saw headline without any supervision from parents or my older sister haha so they will always be a favorite of mine even if they haven't recorded and album I've really liked since 2000

I do not know this band but I should probably check it out

3 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

I fell asleep during the last song last night cuz I started it after 10:30...I've only heard Hot Damn for comparison but it's much better. Not a huuuuge fan of that record in the first place, but the new one definitely is more interesting. 

You shut your damn mouth, blasphemer.

1 minute ago, GHOSTDRONES said:

Their nascent stuff was more vicious and raw. 

Pantera and their progeny are so meh

Yeah, I was, and it's much more lyically sound than most other stuff in the style for sure. That being said, I just don't dig it as much as I used to. I'd still go catch them on a headlining toru because it'd be a fun show, but I think they're a little over circlejerked here.

I found a 1998 press of Mic City Sons that's supposedly out of 1000. Hyped to finally be getting a copy. Plain RPd it, so I had to spring for the OG.

1 hour ago, NapalmBrain said:

@GreatGreenOne77 did you mike watt show up? Mine came yesterday it's wonderful giving it another spin

Oh yes. It came very quickly since the place is only a couple of states away from me. Did you get that ridiculously over sized packaging with another box inside as well? lol

17 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Oh yes. It came very quickly since the place is only a couple of states away from me. Did you get that ridiculously over sized packaging with another box inside as well? lol

Um it came in that sketchy looking cardboard that b&n uses too with the thick cardboard insert wrapped around  the lp it arrived fine, still waiting on SY I ordered seperately

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

Um it came in that sketchy looking cardboard that b&n uses too with the thick cardboard insert wrapped around  the lp it arrived fine, still waiting on SY I ordered seperately

Yea I had no idea what to think when I pulled it out of the parcel locker at my apartment.. I've never gotten anything in a shell like enclosure with an LP mailer inside. Everything arrived fine though, so no complaints.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic