26 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Hey @KingTacoMunster check this out:

Whoa, sounds promising, I'll give it a good listen on the way to work in the morning...the best thing about my 45 min to hour drive to work is music in the morning. Thanks for tagging me in this.

Edit: for some reason it's reminding me of silvertide...remember them?

Edited by KingTacoMunster

26 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Whoa, sounds promising, I'll give it a good listen on the way to work in the morning...the best thing about my 45 min to hour to work is music in the morning. Thanks for tagging me in this.

Yeah, dude, instantly thought of you.

Kings of Leon / White Stripes / Gary Clark Jr. / Benjamin Booker / Black Keys / other good garage stuff.

Their records are cheap, too. $17 for this one, and $13 for their last LP.

Listen to all their stuff.

This song is probably my favorite:

Edited by Dave Grohl

2 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Yeah, dude, instantly thought of you.

Kings of Leon / White Stripes / Gary Clark Jr. / Benjamin Booker / Black Keys / other good garage stuff.

Their records are cheap, too. $17 for this one, and $13 for their last LP.

Listen to all their stuff.

This song is probably my favorite:

This is rad.

34 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all...not my day, woke up with a horrible headache, late to work and got pulled over by the po po...is it Monday?

What ghost said; hope it gets better.

Beginning to have Fall temps in the morning here in Austin, it makes the mornings and the traffic much more bearable.

Morning all. New neurologist this morning so this should be fun. This one isn't 100 years old like the last one and listens.. 

17 hours ago, lastvaultboy said:

Ah sweet! I'd enjoy a Gretsch G5420T but as I'm left handed, could never indulge in this kind of purchase!

Another lefty who understands my pain. I've always told people going to a large guitar shop for me is like being diabetic at a doughnut factory...lol. I've wanted one of those pretty Ibanez Artcore series hollow bodies for years, but the only lefties I find are in the $1000+ price range and for a hobby player that just doesn't work!

10 hours ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

Didn't win the guitar, it was $425 with 20 seconds left, I put in a bid of $460 and got sniped at the very last second.. sold of $461 :(

Got sniped the same way on a record the other day for like a buck as well... sigh :( 

57 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Morning all...not my day, woke up with a horrible headache, late to work and got pulled over by the po po...is it Monday?

Does the officer understand that his powers are pointless when dealing with a KING????? Feel better brother!

11 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Day 2 of packing the moving truck, so much stuff and only so much room it's taking so long cause we are packing meticulously but kind of have to when moving a house across states

I lived in the same house for 23 years. Since then (6 years)  I've moved 7 times. It's the only thing that has made me question my decision to collect records. It's why I quit collecting DVDs/Blu-rays and books.

Unrelated, but my coworkers added me to their group text chat the other day. They were not prepared for the fire I'm bringing.

12 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I lived in the same house for 23 years. Since then (6 years)  I've moved 7 times. It's the only thing that has made me question my decision to collect records. It's why I quit collecting DVDs/Blu-rays and books.

Unrelated, but my coworkers added me to their group text chat the other day. They were not prepared for the fire I'm bringing.

We're about to move about 30min away (into a house we can't afford, but don't get me started...) and I'm dreading moving all of my records. 

8 minutes ago, Holo said:

Awesome! I am in the market for one too, but I would like a nicer acoustic.

I'm a big fan of Taylor acoustics, throw a set of Elixirs on it and damn those guitars play nice

3 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

buyer back out?

He just messaged me on facebook (which that alone made my day haha.. i'm such a fanboy for The Get Up Kids, it's sad), saying he thinks the buyer may flake.

Edited by Snaggle Von Swift

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic