The Format's Dog Problems to be repressed in 2013

we are young is probably the "worst" song done to date by the band. whole album is fantastic.

It's not a bad album but to me it is their weakest effort, they have always been a fantastic band both as the format and as fun. but I think the glee thing made them "Acceptable" to the masses of people who are too scared to venture from the safety of top 40 radio. I don't hate it because im a damn hipster, I just think it's their weakest album. 

The big turn off for me on Some Nights was the over use of autotune They shouldn't have let Kanye master the album and rub his autotune dong all over Nates vocal tracks.

I can understand people feeling this way. I was in the same boat at first but after several listens I came to the same realization that it seems Drew Beringer did in his review of Some Nights.

But the only thing people will notice initially is the use of the vocoder/autotune. Sure, it’s jarring at first to hear someone with a voice like Ruess to use the tool, but once you dive into these tracks and listen to it within the context of each song, you’ll soon appreciate it. The use of it isn’t cheap and isn’t being used to push across a few more record sales. Rather fun. is using it artistically to add an unique wrinkle to their well-known sound and to continue to push their boundaries as musicians (if you haven’t noticed by now, the trio doesn’t seem too keen on being pigeonholed into one specific genre).

Less then 100 of the Orange Interventions and Lullabies.

Ugh, I'm waiting to find out if there is going to be something else happening as far as Dog Problems is concerned before pulling the trigger on the other, and getting charged 2 shipping fees.....this is frustrating.  If only I would've been online yesterday.

Ugh, I'm waiting to find out if there is going to be something else happening as far as Dog Problems is concerned before pulling the trigger on the other, and getting charged 2 shipping fees.....this is frustrating. If only I would've been online yesterday.

I was just gonna put in another order if the DP news comes out and ask them to cancel my first one. Hopefully that works.

Some Nights was awful. Aim and Ignite was great on the other hand though. Some nights had potential but the production was terrible

oh so the production made it awful?  the fact that some songs have some autotune/vocoder (for effect mind you, not because nate cant sing) or the fact that now your 14 year old neighbor listens to them.

edit: i mean its fine not to like it, i guess i just dont understand why a group that unashamedly makes pop music is being lambasted for making arguably the poppiest record of 2012.

oh so the production made it awful?  the fact that some songs have some autotune/vocoder (for effect mind you, not because nate cant sing) or the fact that now your 14 year old neighbor listens to them.

No the songs on it made it terrible. I was happy seeing nate and jack reach the big time, both of their former bands were unappreciated, but i wish they made it on Aim and Ignite, not some nights. 

Also thanks to this video i can't spin brother, sister without thinking about some nights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkwF7k_LA_w