The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Makes sense. But, damn... after buying all 3 of these... I'd have some mixed feelings about going after more individual Ghibli OSTs... there's so many other OSTs that could be made. I'm sure this compilation will be great but I don't know how many people would need a copy of every Ghibli OST on vinyl in addition to the comp. Maybe that's just me and my buyers remorse/collectors self loathing.

Feel the same way, I might grab one of the copies at some point but Im not a variant collector so I have literally no interest in getting all 3.

I got this in today and i just finished spinning it and wow, So happy with this release. Definitely in my top 5. Packaging is incredible and records sound so damn good. 

q5Lw43Z.jpg

very nice! can't wait for my Spirited Away copy to arrive, now Mondo just needs to get their shit together and ship them

Only Howl's MC variants are shipping, and only if they weren't bundled with any of the other variants. The MoS prints Mondo had to ship are starting to arrive at people's homes. These were a time release so they are shipping something like 5k copies of that poster. Once those are done they will start working on the 4-6 posters they have sold since MoS and the Ghibli vinyl.

edit: I just checked, They sold 5,585 copies of the Man of Steel timed edition print.

watched spirited away for the first time last night really enjoyed it don't know why it took so long to finally check it out
wishing I would have gotten a copy of this, might jump on a mononoke copy when they become avail,

@ the time they were up it was the only movie out of the 3 Iv seen but now I wish spirited away was an option, oh well

Mondo releases I have

Drive - Pink

Drive - Picture

Oblivion - Clear

Maniac - White

Raid - Grey

Poltergeist - Glow

Ghibli - Spirited Away

Drive - Pink

Drive - Picture

Oblivion - Clear

Maniac - White, Black