The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Guest realtalk

SRC does it right. "false end packaging" plus bubble wrap. i have NEVER received a damaged record from them.

Yup, for all the heat they get from people, they do package right!

(from my experience)

mine came - pretty delicious looking despite the mailer looking like it was stepped on, punctured, and dropped.

I also get my stuff delivered to Camden, NJ where the postal workers deliver mail whenever they please. 

Also - my Spirited Away copy came with the blue obi - English on one side and Japanese on the reverse. cool bonus as early articles alluded to it being exclusive to the Howls Moving Castle set.

mine came - pretty delicious looking despite the mailer looking like it was stepped on, punctured, and dropped.

I also get my stuff delivered to Camden, NJ where the postal workers deliver mail whenever they please. 

Also - my Spirited Away copy came with the blue obi - English on one side and Japanese on the reverse. cool bonus as early articles alluded to it being exclusive to the Howls Moving Castle set.

Pics

Howl's has a red obi in English.

http://blog.mondotees.com/2013/07/25/studio-ghibli-kokyo-kyokushu-2xlp-on-sale-info/

Guest realtalk

I love getting a love message from RealTalk this morning  :wub: Such a Sweetheart. I bet she just started collecting because its "cool"  :) Don't be so harsh on her guys she doesn't know how to use the internet

Signed up to VC less than a year ago and barely has hair on his balls.

Another troll, trolling. Please don't address me again.

"The soundtrack will be made available on black 180 gram vinyl, and randomly inserted milky yellow/clear vinyl. It will be available for purchase at the Fantastic Fest screening of Timecrimes on September 26, and will be for sale online in the future, so follow @MondoNews for updates." 

Not to worry dear friend!

Hey also, may I humbly suggest we stop being dicks to each other in this thread. I've stopped reading for a while due to all the bitching. Vinyl collecting is fun, and complaining about things like pressing numbers and who's trolling is just a waste of pages of an otherwise decent thread.