The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

rooks I'm waiting on you man! hoping you got all three

I got the green and the black/red for myself, went back to get a green and a black, one for Quik and one for myself but the green and black/reds are gone.

Looks like black are still in stock but I'm not spending another $20 so they can ship me a black copy of a 7" I already have two copies of :\

And the black is sold out now too.

I'm sorry Quik - I tried :'(

I got the green and the black/red for myself, went back to get a green and a black, one for Quik and one for myself but the green and black/reds are gone.

Looks like black are still in stock but I'm not spending another $20 so they can ship me a black copy of a 7" I already have two copies of :\

The black is the best one!

Bleh. I'm getting just 1 if I get any at all :\.

$36 plus $7 shipping for 3 copies of the same theme song? Just can't do it.

I knew you were full of shit.

Fastest one yet, which makes sense due to limited availability Though BS pricing and shipping my scare people off. I was unable to score anything for you Whip. Sorry bud. If anyone scored extrasconsider selling them to him, he asked pretty early on.

Meh, I don't care for the black cover. And with the red and green, at least I can still say I still have every COLOR variant ;)

Yes, except for Clear Poltergeist Chardee, dammit.

So who here has every Mondo variant (including the die-cut which obviously counts). Looks like Rooks is down 2 now ;)

Added the De-Composer and the "Crypt Keeper" 7"s to my cart, tried to add the "Eye Cut" and it said it was sold out. Then checked out as quick as possible and realized that it checked me out for two "Eye Cut" 7"s, the one it had just told me was sold out. No idea what happened but...hoping they can help me out.