The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Holy Fuck! got another variant! I never buy multiple copies mainly because i cant afford it. All the copies Ive got from Mondo except one (Drive) i bought that copy from Amazon but i also ended up getting the variant.Idk how their system works but so far im ok with it.Im sure when my luck runs out i wont be happy with the way they do things.

Looks good tho.

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

IMG_5533.jpg

Granted out of all the releases they have released i only purchased 4 but I only buy what i know ill listen to.

looks like mondo added mockups of the art and vinyl colors to the blog.

if you mess with the url's you can see their unedited photos too--the images posted on the blog now look like the digital art was edited over the photos. i actually prefer these, because they seem more true to life:

harley2.jpg

freeze2.jpg

clayface2.jpg

joker2.jpg

this feedback is very helpful actually. i made a last minute decision to put the JPG versions of the art over the actual vinyl because I wasn't sure if it looked okay or not. They look amazing in person. That man bat one isn't a JPG, it's a photo.

They are going to be $15 + tax. I'm glad you guys are into these. They came out so nice.

They look awesome. Any chance Ill be able to snag these outside of SDCC? Ive tried unsuccessfully to go to SDCC for three years and miss out on tickets and I would do horrible things to own these. Any help is appreciated and sorry for bugging you guys with questions.