The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

So the video goes through it fast,  What do we know so far:

Man-Bat: Art by Tom Whalen - Fold out front cover

Clayface: Art by Gary Pullin - Brown Vinyl?

Mr Freeze: Art by Alan Hynes - GITD Vinyl?

Harley Quinn: Art by Matt Taylor -

The Joker: Art by Mike Mitchell -

The Mr. Freeze vinyl looked like a sky blue in the video.

I think someone went last year? Hard to say without knowing how many their are. Also don't know if all will be available at SDCC, last year it was a SDCC exclusive variant and two other covers being sold online later.

Zeph, I believe all three Ghiblis and all three Tales from the Crypts made it online, albeit some of them only for moments. Buying at the Cons are the safest way to go.

Zeph, I believe all three Ghiblis and all three Tales from the Crypts made it online, albeit some of them only for moments. Buying at the Cons are the safest way to go.

Yep, it was the leftovers of the Howl's, which is why it sold out in minutes. I have no idea if they hold some back for online or if they just put things up if they don't happen to sell out. So it Batman sells out at SDCC there would be nothing to sell. 

I think the Blue Sunshine event exclusive never made it online, but everything else has made it in some form.

BLACK. GUTTED.

Sorry buddy.

I think the Blue Sunshine event exclusive never made it online, but everything else has made it in some form.

Even the Blue Iris variant leftovers has made it online, but they didn't advertise it. Some folks have just randomly gotten one when they've ordered Blue Sunshine. I'm with you on this point, however: if one record was to sell out at the Con, it would be this one. At least some of the variants anyhow.